FPS/refresh rate matching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request FPS/refresh rate matching

Well dvdfab player 6 just came out so now would be a good time to ask for this i think would it be possible to add this as a feature to match the displays refresh rate to the movies framerate.
    would be alot easier than going to the nvidia control panel everytime kinda like how hdr works it turns on when you play the movie and goes back to your previous setting when you quit

and Thanks for not pulling a powerdvd and have to rebuy every version

Thanks

Should have blank boxes for cover art for your own videos that you can edit the title and a way to get a Fab misplaced movie from say video's to movies.Seems it's putting half my 4k movies I put in video in movies.

Fix this bug please when ever you turn subtitles off they come back on for all movies the next time you open the player doesn't remember you want them off.
    Convert 2d to 3d doesn't work.
    Can their be a way to resize the video boxes onscreen without changing resolution so you can have more or less movies on the wall showing?

Comment

Originally posted by Faith View Post
      Should have blank boxes for cover art for your own videos that you can edit the title and a way to get a Fab misplaced movie from say video's to movies.Seems it's putting half my 4k movies I put in video in movies.

Fix this bug please when ever you turn subtitles off they come back on for all movies the next time you open the player doesn't remember you want them off.
      Convert 2d to 3d doesn't work.
      Can their be a way to resize the video boxes onscreen without changing resolution so you can have more or less movies on the wall showing?
      y tho

Comment

So you are telling that DVDFab Player 6 is still not able to change the refresh rate depending the video source? There was a thread about this long time ago and they wanted to add this. I can skip testing of version 6 because this is a deal breaker for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Peklebun View Post
          So you are telling that DVDFab Player 6 is still not able to change the refresh rate depending the video source? There was a thread about this long time ago and they wanted to add this. I can skip testing of version 6 because this is a deal breaker for me.
          It does not seem to be atleast its not enabled by default and I didn't see it in the settings

Comment

I find it rather strange that this feature has still not been added . If I remember rightly this has been requested for most previous versions . It’s seems that maybe the developers can’t make it work ???

Comment

Originally posted by Chris0079 View Post
              I find it rather strange that this feature has still not been added . If I remember rightly this has been requested for most previous versions . It’s seems that maybe the developers can’t make it work ???
              Hi,

We will check it first, thanks!

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                Hi,

We will check it first, thanks!

Wilson
                Another half year has passed and latest version is still not able to change the refresh rate depending the video source. There are players that can do this so it is not impossible to do.

Comment

Working...
                X