Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9.0.0.1 So, what it means to you "lifetime" ???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
    Well the why is easy like Star treks deep space 9 Quark would say Ferengi rule of acquisition #103 Profit makes the worlds problems seem so much easier.
    depends on which side of the equation you happen to be sitting . .
    are you suggesting this was a plot all along to fool folks who signed up for the free "lifetime passkey license"? I'm just interested in learning what we can expect from using Passkey with our free "lifetime license" now that it has been restricted to version 8 . .

Comment

No I think it was a marketing error and I don't think it will happen again.
      It is what it is over all, all things considered most of us have the other fab programs and lifetime licensees are really a bargain when you look at all the years ahead.Theirs a whole lot of decryption in thousands of disks so my way of looking at this is yes I believe we were mislead but to be fair they do have to pay all their labor costs and getting good people takes money so yes their are two sides to this story but if you really feel that you can't accept the outcome you can always jump ship and see if theirs anything better but if you do I bet you will be back within a year.This is just the way I feel.Your feelings may differ and that's ok also

Comment

I'm not trying to start a debate about DVDFab's giveaways or marketing tactics. I am only interested in the following question:

"why won't "The Shallows" blu-ray work in Passkey 8 if there is no new copy protection on this title? why does the DVDFab V.9 trial version work just fine with this title? I thought Passkey 8 was supposed to continue to work, but not get any updates or enhancements. If it is also being crippled based upon the release date of a title, we need to know that so we can stop depending on it."

Maybe someone from DVDFab staff will provide some details about how Passkey 8 is being handled & what we can expect (or not) as we go forward. Then someone like me can decide how to proceed.

Comment

Working...
        X