No announcement yet.

Issue with various UHD Blu-Rays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What should we do when we get the "oops...not supported" message?

Comment

Originally posted by wshooter View Post
      What should we do when we get the "oops...not supported" message?
      Hi, when you get this kind of message, please specify the movie and its version (released country) in problem, and post the related log files to the post to help check the problem. Thanks.

Comment

Clearly the Italian 4K discs, despite being labelled exactly like the UK ones, are actually different. I've acquired another couple that aren't loading - is there somewhere I can upload the AACS folders?

Thanks.
        Last edited by RLacey; 11-24-2018, 09:54 PM.

Comment

The AACS folders may not be needed initially, but the DVDFab internal log ALWAYS is needed, to provide the disc ID and the error code (if there is one). Also the country of origin of the disc(s) or a buy link if you purchased it online.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sure. I attach a long log file that has been in creation for ages, and also version where I've extracted the bits you probably want.

I bought the discs from Amazon Italy (links below), though the actual disks themselves are labelled as if they're the UK versions (in English, with BBFC logos).

Product links:
            Grease - https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B07C9D91BL/
            Transformers: The Last Knight - one disc in this collection - https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B07DV6PJ39/

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RLacey View Post
              Sure. I attach a long log file that has been in creation for ages, and also version where I've extracted the bits you probably want.

I bought the discs from Amazon Italy (links below), though the actual disks themselves are labelled as if they're the UK versions (in English, with BBFC logos).

Product links:
              Grease - https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B07C9D91BL/
              Transformers: The Last Knight - one disc in this collection - https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B07DV6PJ39/
              Grease --> Please copy the AACS folder and then zip and send it to us. Thanks.

Transformers: The Last Knight --> Please try again.

Comment

For Grease, please also try again and tell me the result, thanks!

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I can confirm that both Grease and Transformers: The Last Knight are now working.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

I've acquired a copy of The Hunt for Red October (part of the Jack Ryan collection) which doesn't seem to be working.

I attach a log file.

Many thanks for any assistance you may be able to provide!
                    Attached Files

Comment

I've realised I forgot to say that my previous post relates to the disc in this version: https://www.amazon.com/Jack-Ryan-5-F.../dp/B07FKPNJ8Q

Comment

It appears that The Sum of All Fears from the same collection also isn't working for me. The other discs in the box open correctly.
                        Sorry for so many posts in a row!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi RLacey,

Please try the both discs and tell me the result. "The Sum of All Fears" and "The Hunt for Red October".

Thanks!

Wilson
                          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for your prompt response.

I can confirm that The Hunt for Red October IS working, but unfortunately The Sum of All Fears appears NOT to be working still.

I am amazed by how quickly you guys are fixing these things whenever I buy a disc, though!

Comment

Originally posted by RLacey View Post
                              Thanks for your prompt response.

I can confirm that The Hunt for Red October IS working, but unfortunately The Sum of All Fears appears NOT to be working still.

I am amazed by how quickly you guys are fixing these things whenever I buy a disc, though!
                              Hi,

Try again for "The Sum of All Fears" and tell me the result, it should be work now. my miss...

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

It's working now - many thanks indeed!

Comment

Working...
                                X