Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other DVDFab Passkey/DVDFab/DVD Region-Free?

Please help with some clarifications on these programs - DVDFab, Passkey & DVD Region-Free?

1. If Passkey is installed, you don't need DVDFab to rip DVD movies?
    2. DVD Region-Free and Passkey are similar programs. Can I keep both programs or do I have remove DVD-Region-Free and retain Passkey?.

Yes you still need DVDFab to rip your DVDs as passkey does not do that.

2. DVD Region-Free and Passkey are similar programs. Can I keep both programs or do I have remove DVD-Region-Free and retain Passkey?.

DVD Region-Free is outdated and no longer works on newer DVDs and does not work for BD. Passkey works on all old and new DVDs and also works on BD ones. Passkey works on Vista and windows 7 DVD Region-Free does not.

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post

Yes you still need DVDFab to rip your DVDs as passkey does not do that.

DVD Region-Free is outdated and no longer works on newer DVDs and does not work for BD. Passkey works on all old and new DVDs and also works on BD ones. Passkey works on Vista and windows 7 DVD Region-Free does not.
      Thank you very much for answering my specific questions. It is greatly appreciated AGJ.

Comment

Working...
      X