NetBook Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NetBook Issues

Just got a net book running Windows 7 Home Premium and went to install the latest version of Passkey. When the system reboots I get a message;

DVDFab Passkey driver is not found in system.
    Please restart your PC or reinstall DVDFab Passkey.

I have done those things, restarted PC, uninstalled Passkey then reinstalled, still no luck.

I did a quick search and didn't see this issue, if there is a thread already I apologize for double posting.

Thanks for any help.

There is no solution for this, or has no one seen it before?

Comment

Uninstall DVDFab Passkey from computer once that done download and install ImgBurn if you not have it. Once installed open ImgBurn and in ImgBurn toolbar click tools and select Filter drive load order. With the results if you see a DVDFab filter use ImgBurn to remove it but you may need to run ImgBurn as administrator to remove. Once that done restart computer and check to make sure filter removed.

Now install Passkey again but make sure you right click the install file and install as administrator

Comment

Thanks

Comment

did you get it fixed and working?

Comment

Yes it did, just got everything going this morning.

Thanks again.

Comment

Just a quick follow up;

Everything was working fine using the info from AGJ. Went on a trip and packed the net book up. When I turned it on I had just the net book itself, no DVD unit hooked up, and got the same error message from Passkey. Plugged the usb in for my DVD burner, restarted the net book and everything was good again.

Hope someone else is able to find this information useful.

Comment

Hi Stryk911,

Thanks for your reporting, we will improve it.

Best Regards,
                Fengtao
                DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
                X