DVDFab Forum - "Remux Audio" delay suddenly not working propperly

instagram takipci satin al - instagram takipci satin al mobil odeme - takipci satin al

bahis siteleri - deneme bonusu - casino siteleri

bahis siteleri - kacak bahis - canli bahis

goldenbahis - makrobet - cepbahis

cratosslot - cratosslot giris - cratosslot

istanbul escort - çapa escort - şirinevler escort - avcılar escort - şişli escort - avrupa yakası escort - şirinevler escort - halkalı escort - beylikdüzü escort - mecidiyeköy escort - ümraniye escort - adana escort malatya escort

film izle - film izle

istanbul escort - çapa escort - şirinevler escort - avcılar escort - şişli escort - avrupa yakası escort - şirinevler escort - halkalı escort - beylikdüzü escort - mecidiyeköy escort - ümraniye escort - adana escort malatya escort

film izle - film izle

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Remux Audio" delay suddenly not working propperly

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    DVDFab DVDFab Toolkit v1.0.1.2 "Remux Audio" delay suddenly not working propperly

    I was using it just the other day with no issues but am now encountering a problem with adding a delay/trim to the audio file being remuxed. I set a delay of -8.55s to trim off the first few seconds but all Toolkit seems to be doing is muting the audio for that amount of time. In other words I want the 00:08.55 second mark in the audio file to be 00:00 in the newly remuxed video but it is instead rendering with the audio track untrimmed and muted for the first few seconds.
    Attached Files

    #2
    We will try to duplicate it first, thanks.

    Comment


      #3
      Now I'm having an issue where the quality of the audio tracks on the remuxed file are terrible. I've checked the extracted audio file and it sounds fine before being merged with the video. This time the delay worked properly though so I'm not sure if this is related or a different bug entirely. This is a different movie from the one I was originally posting about. I have everything set to "same as source" toolkit.png




      In both cases I used ToolKit to extract the audio from the MKV I created with DVDFab vs the "Rip to Hi-Fi Audio" in Luanchpad. If it helps I could send you the MKV and AAC files I'm having trouble merging.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by wemickna; 06-09-2021, 08:58 PM.

      Comment


        #4
        Sorry, here is the log as well.
        Attached Files

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by wemickna View Post
          Now I'm having an issue where the quality of the audio tracks on the remuxed file are terrible. I've checked the extracted audio file and it sounds fine before being merged with the video. This time the delay worked properly though so I'm not sure if this is related or a different bug entirely. This is a different movie from the one I was originally posting about. I have everything set to "same as source" toolkit.png




          In both cases I used ToolKit to extract the audio from the MKV I created with DVDFab vs the "Rip to Hi-Fi Audio" in Luanchpad. If it helps I could send you the MKV and AAC files I'm having trouble merging.
          Please send us the files via FTP, we will download and check, thank you.

          Comment


            #6
            Thanks for the response Mona, I dropped "Dragon Ball Z Resurrection F" in the top directory of the FTP info you sent me previously. Inside you'll find the Japanese only SBS 3D movie I'm trying to add English to, as well as the English audio AAC file. I also included the remuxed file that I've been getting from ToolKit in the "Videos" folder. Both the Japanese and English tracks come out very low quality.

            To recap, the source of my English audio is from the US 2D blu-ray which I ripped using the Theater MKV Passthrough profile in DVDFab and then extracted with ToolKit. The 3D MKV was ripped from a German 3D blu-ray with the MKV.HDR10.H265.10bit.1080p profile and bits/pixel cranked to .60. DVDFab Profile.png

            Comment


              #7
              I'm actually seeing that one of the files will not finish uploading to the FTP server. I think I may have exceeded a storage limit. The 3D rip wit JPN audio fails uploading at 6/15 GB. I could leave out the bad quality ToolKit render that I included in the "Videos" folder to make room, but I don't think I can delete it now that its there. That file takes up 6.29 GB and the original 3D rip is 15.56 GB.

              Comment


                #8
                *Another Update*

                Out of curiosity I used DVDFab to rip the English track to AAC directly from the 2D blu-ray and did another remux with that file. This time both the eng and jpn tracks came out sounding good! Normally I use StreamFab to source my English tracks so extracting from an MKV with ToolKit is usually the only option. Something is going on with ToolKit's "Extract" option though that's producing a file it doesn't like to properly remux. Also, although the tracks sound higher quality now, the over all file size of the MKV goes down from 15 GB to 3 GB. I haven't noticed a big affect on the video quality but that's a huge drop in file size so somethings being downgraded/compressed. When it was producing the bad quality audio renders the file size went down to around 6 GB.

                Also, I had initially used the "Copy Audio" profile which produced a TrueHD file that ToolKit didn't recognize as a supported format for remuxing. Not a big deal but would be great if support was considered in the future as I like the peace of mind knowing the audio quality is 1:1 with the original. Being able to set the default track if I'm not muting the source audio would also be really helpful.
                Last edited by wemickna; 06-11-2021, 02:17 AM.

                Comment

                Working...
                X