This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is VideoCruise available for dvdfab 365 subscribers

I downloaded VideoCruise form the web site and I am a dvdfab 365 subscriber and i noticed it needs a key code and does not activate with a email and password so my question is this available to Dvdfab subscribers ?

No, not presently. It is also not considered part of the All In One package. It is a stand-alone product. There is a 30% early adopter discount currently in effect for all buyers, but it is for a limited time.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      No, not presently. It is also not considered part of the All In One package. It is a stand-alone product. There is a 30% early adopter discount currently in effect for all buyers, but it is for a limited time.
      Really a stand alone product well I guess that the dvdfab 365 I just purchased means only some dvdfab products which is misleading.

The only reason I purchased Dvdfab 365 is for any new products being released I would have access to so much for that I will not renew Dvdfab 365 next year then.

Thank you Signals

Comment

It may be added, wait before deciding. It uses a different registration system that is not compatible with 365.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I downloaded VideoCruise form the web site and I am a dvdfab 365 subscriber and i noticed it needs a key code and does not activate with a email and password so my question is this available to Dvdfab subscribers ?
          Hi,

Yes, the DVDFab 365 subscribers can get it, it's in the plan, but we need a few time to do this, you can get the key from Member Center after that.

Please wait and also keep the eye for the email, thanks for your support and understander.

Wilson

Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thank you Wilson for the reply.

Comment

Will 365 subscribers get email / key from member center ? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sriram View Post
                Will 365 subscribers get email / key from member center ? Thanks in advance.
                Hi,

Yes, we will send the email or send the key in Member Center.

Wilson
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

How much longer before we can get the key code for the program it has been over a week now?

Comment

We need a week to implement the "get key" process at DVDFab Member Center. Please kindly wait, thank you.

Comment

Hi,

Please check it at DVDFab Member Center, you can get the key now.

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

I am not trying to be a PITA but I not only have a AIO Licence and a 365 subscription but I also have a 8 pc license I have paid for so why is this dvd fab product show this in my member center?

"Important: One activate code can only activate VideoCruise on one PC. Once activated, you are not allowed to switch to another device"

And if this a DVDFAB product why is the registration different and not use email and password like all the other dvdfab products?

I also have another dvd fab account and I support dvdfab and buy the modules that I will never use just to support the company and now i see only good for 1 device?

Comment

Hello,
                          Sorry for any inconvenience in this case.
                          VideoCruise is an OEM product, so it uses a different registration method. The activate code can be used on only one computer at the same time; if you want to transfer it to a different computer, please contact us, we will then reset it for you.

Comment

Thank you that explains it all and I am fine with that thank you for your Info it makes me very happy.

Comment

Hi ,
                              This is exactly the question I was asking myself I bought Videocruise a few months ago and after installing it a second time on my PC it refuses the activation.

Comment

Working...
                              X