DVD Fab Virtual Drive has stopped allowing me to mount iso files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Fab Virtual Drive has stopped allowing me to mount iso files

Over last week DVDFab virtual Drive stopped allowing me to mount iso or any other file types. The option to mount no longer appears when I right click on the virtual drive icon in the tray. If I right click on an iso I'm given an option to mount it via open with\DVD Fab Virtual Drive Tray in the pop up menu. If I try it, the program compatibility assistant comes up but it never mounts. It seems to be suggesting using windows 8 compatibility which also doesn't work.. Running Windows 10 64 bit. Used to work fine. Like I said it stopped about a week ago. Another Windows 10 Pro 64 bit computer works fine. Using Ver 1.5.1.1. Number of drives set to 2. Have tried multiple restarts and reinstall. Any suggestions?

Almost certainly a Win10 update. Try uninstalling and re-installing 1.5.1.1 using As Administrator, may or may not help, please report the result.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X