No announcement yet.

ExplorerFab is slowing other programms with access to optical drives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ExplorerFab v3.0.0.0 ExplorerFab is slowing other programms with access to optical drives

I am still using an very ancient CD software named Feurio. Since the change from DVDFab Virtual Drive 2.x.x.x to ExplorerFab 3.x.x.x I am experiencing an annoying behaviour while running the Feurio software. ExplorerFab starts with the system, the Feuerio software will be started if needed. And it is Windows 7 x64. The navigation in the Feurio software is very slow. It takes a lot more time to move the curser from input field to input field. Same happens with text inserts. And the copy process of a CD starts very slow and gets stuck after two or three tracks.

It seems that there is a permanent struggle between the Feuerio software and the ExplorerFab software regarding access to the optical drives.

This also happens in combination with Feurio and the DVDFab main software, too. Sincs DVDFab 12.x.x.x. But that DVDFab main software is not permanent running here, so I am not fussed about that.
Working...
X