Activation not working properly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Activation not working properly.

Hi, everytime i start dvdfab x64 10.0.6.5 it asks my again to enter my account information. After that , it says licesend for uhd copy, but the copies still got a watermark. If I enter my info again, the programm turns into blu ray copy trial version ?

I am very new to DVDFab and have just purchased UHD Ripper and Video Converter.

- UHD Ripper videos show logo for first two minutes, even though it is activated.

- Video Converter also has an issue. When trying to encode x264 mks's to H265 mkv's it is completing in less than a second, saying finished, but no output?

- DVDFab was also asking me to activate every time I started the programe, although that seems to have gone away??

Based on the two modules I have purchases, I have to say that so far I am very unimpressed with DVDFab. Not fit for purpose springs to mind!
    I even purchased a new GTX1060 to get CUDA encoding which surprisingly actually seems to work.

Also disappointing to find that Video Converter strips HDR from 4K mkvs when it resizes them.
    Last edited by h1jfg; 11-11-2017, 12:44 PM.

Comment

This is a support forum, not a place for uninformed opinion. If you need help learning about the product and how to use it, you can find it here. A live internet connection is required to activate and use the product. If you will attach a log session from the DVDFab internal log (instructions linked in my sig) we can check the status of your installation.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for choosing DVDFab!

HDR support for Video Converter is under development, and it will be available soon.

For UHD Ripper, if it's registered, it should not have watermark.

Best Regards,
        Fengtao
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

signals - Thank you so much for your kind comments! As I said in the original post, UHD Ripper is showing as activated BUT I am still getting the logo. This is a fact. Not an uninformed opinion! What would you prefer me to say? I have just spent £85 on software which doesn't work right, but hey that's okay.

fengtao - Thanks for letting me know about HDR support in Video Convertor. Look forward to its release. UHD Ripper is registered but still getting logo. Screen shot attached showing activation status. Internal log files attached.
          Attached Files

Comment

Your question about Video Converter was answered in your other thread on this topic, which I will delete.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Another user has reported a similar experience but I can't duplicate it on my PC. The following tips are general steps that are recommended for installation problems:
              • Verify the checksum of your installer file against the one posted in the release notes here in the forum
              • Make sure DVDFab has access to a live internet connection and is not being blocked by security software
              • Run the installer using the As Administrator option from the Windows file context menu
              • Run the compatibility troubleshoooter from the Windows file context menu

If none of the above are helpful, attach a session from the DVDFab internal log file to a new post. Do not post screen captures of the DVDFab License Info page. The developers will be back online in a few hours and will check this. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

tried fresh install , same probleme. here is the last log.
                Attached Files

Comment

hello

i have activated uhd ripper and in the panel it says activated but for some reason i w=still get the dvdfab logo for the first minute of the encoded file ... please help !!!

Comment

im having the same issues

Comment

Me too.

Comment

This is a known issue and the developers will have a corrective release very soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

updated and all working as it should , thank you

Comment

All,
                            The problem is corrected with DVDFab x64 v10.0.6.6, please try it if you experienced this, sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

works. thx

Comment

Working...
                              X