Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Copy Says Success, ejects disc, but queue manager never finishes and get errors read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy Says Success, ejects disc, but queue manager never finishes and get errors read

Hi. Have this happen frequently it seems. Copy a disc, status in Task Queue manager says Success, it ejects a disk, but I never get the option to close the manager. My only options are "continue later" "pause" and "cancel". Closing all the windows and then trying to load the file into the Ripper mode DVDFab says "Failed to open..... Please check if it is playable. Attaching internal log from today. Thanks, Andrew
    Attached Files

try clicking common settings - drives - make sure to put a check mark next to - " do not eject source disc when task finishes".
    restart dvdfab and try the disc again.
    Last edited by october262; 01-10-2018, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
      try clicking common settings - drives - make sure to put a check mark next to - " do not eject source disc when task finishes".
      restart dvdfab and try the disc again.
      That allowed it to finish and the Queue manager closed, but the file still says "please check if it is playable" when loading into the Ripper module. I will try ripping from the disk instead of the copied file

Comment

That generally means it had read errors, check it carefully before burning to disc. Examine the disc carefully in a strong light and look for dust, scratches or fingerprints. If it doesn't look clean, try hand washing it in warm water using a few drops of a liquid dish soap that leaves not residue. If it says "...makes hands softer!...." you don't want it.

There are several log sessions in the log you attached, what is the title of the disc you are trying to copy?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          That generally means it had read errors, check it carefully before burning to disc. Examine the disc carefully in a strong light and look for dust, scratches or fingerprints. If it doesn't look clean, try hand washing it in warm water using a few drops of a liquid dish soap that leaves not residue. If it says "...makes hands softer!...." you don't want it.

There are several log sessions in the log you attached, what is the title of the disc you are trying to copy?
          It was "State of Play"

Comment

Originally posted by Achalmersman View Post
            Hi. Have this happen frequently it seems. Copy a disc, status in Task Queue manager says Success, it ejects a disk, but I never get the option to close the manager. My only options are "continue later" "pause" and "cancel". Closing all the windows
            This problem has been reported to our developers.

Originally posted by Achalmersman View Post
            and then trying to load the file into the Ripper mode DVDFab says "Failed to open..... Please check if it is playable. Attaching internal log from today. Thanks, Andrew
            About Blu-ray movie disc "State of Play", we need files from the original movie disc to help check this problem:
            1> Load the Blu-ray disc to PC drive, open it in Windows Explorer where you will have AACS folder, CERTIFICATE folder, BDSVM folder and BDMV folder.
            2> Create a new folder and then copy and paste the entire AACS folder, CERTIFICATE folder and BDSVM folder to it; after that open the BDMV folder, copy all the files and folders except the STREAM folder to that new folder as well.
            3> Zip the new folder and send it to us.
            4> If you have Google Drive or Dropbox, please upload the zipped folder there and then send us the download URL via PM, or please contact me for a FTP Server for uploading the files.

Regards,
            mona

Comment

Working...
            X