Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Won't find 2.0 LPCM 24/192 on Blu Ray, will only find the 5.1 multi-channel titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't find 2.0 LPCM 24/192 on Blu Ray, will only find the 5.1 multi-channel titles

I have a Blu Ray that has 2 - 5.1 multi-channel titles and 1 - 2 channel LPCM 24/192 channel. It appears to only find the multi-channel titles, not the 2 - channel audio channel when selecting "Choose Other Titles". What needs to be done to get it to recognize the 2 channel LPCM 24/192 channel ???

TIA

Hello,

Please specify the movie name, we will try to find the same movie for testing.

Please send us the BDinfo of this problematic movie, the default location for this BDinfo is C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\DVDFab10\BDInfo

What is the "2 channel LPCM 24/192 channel" to do with the "selecting "Choose Other Titles""?

Regards,
    mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Hello,

Please specify the movie name, we will try to find the same movie for testing.

Please send us the BDinfo of this problematic movie, the default location for this BDinfo is C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\DVDFab10\BDInfo

What is the "2 channel LPCM 24/192 channel" to do with the "selecting "Choose Other Titles""?

Regards,
      mona
      Hi Mona,

I was trying to rip the "2 channel LPCM 24/192" lossless audio tracks to lossless flac, not down mix 2-channel audio from a multi-channel format. The blu ray was 2L's "Nordic Sounds" with 24bit/192KHz audio recordings. DVD Audio Extractor was able to see the 24/192 LPCM tracks, but I was not able to see/select them in DVDFab.

I am new to DVDfab so there maybe some other way to locate/see/select these tracks.

Also, creating an ISO backup image is very slow. I have an Intel i7-Ivy Bridge PC (4 cores, 8 threads selected) with 8GB of memory and SSD drives. When trying to create and ISO backup copy, DVDFab (plus Win764) only uses @ 3-4% CPU and @ 2.5GB of memory. It appears that DVDFab is barely using any of the system resources. Is this normal for DVDFab ?

TIA

Comment

The DBinfo shows it does have the LPCM 2 channel track as the secondary audio track. Is there a way to select the secondary audio track over the 5.1 ?

TIA

Code:
                                                                                                                          Total   Video                                            
        Title                                                           Codec   Length   Movie Size      Disc Size       Bitrate Bitrate Main Audio Track                          Secondary Audio Track
        -----                                                           ------  -------  --------------  --------------  ------- ------- ------------------                        ---------------------
        00001.MPLS                                                      AVC     1:20:34  26,586,273,792  48,872,814,592  44.00   0.00    LPCM 5.1                                  LPCM 2.0
        AUDIO:

Codec                           Language        Bitrate         Description     
        -----                           --------        -------         -----------     
        DTS-HD Master Audio             Miscellaneous languages0 kbps          5.1 / 192 kHz / 24-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit)
        LPCM Audio                      Miscellaneous languages9216 kbps       2.0 / 192 kHz / 9216 kbps / 24-bit
        Last edited by ths61; 03-06-2018, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Hello TIA,

About the LPCM audio, please check image attached. I've added almost all the titles to the main screen to check the audio info. The PCM audio dose show up on the screen. Click image for larger version  Name:	PCM audio.png Views:	1 Size:	434.2 KB ID:	350628

Code:
                                                                                                                            Total   Video                                            
          Title                                                           Codec   Length   Movie Size      Disc Size       Bitrate Bitrate Main Audio Track                          Secondary Audio Track
          -----                                                           ------  -------  --------------  --------------  ------- ------- ------------------                        ---------------------
          00001.MPLS                                                      AVC     2:39:45  42,393,483,264  45,880,687,706  35.38   0.00    DTS-HD Master 5.1                         DD AC3 5.1DD AC3 5.1

AUDIO:

Codec Language Bitrate Description
          ----- -------- ------- -----------
          DTS-HD Master Audio Chinese 0 kbps 5.1 / 96 kHz / 24-bit (DTS Core: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 1509 kbps / 24-bit)
          Dolby Digital Audio Chinese 640 kbps 5.1 / 48 kHz / 640 kbps
          LPCM Audio Chinese 4608 kbps 2.0 / 96 kHz / 4608 kbps / 24-bit

About the slow problem, please post the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and fabcheck_internal.log file.

Regards,
          Mona

Comment

Working...
          X