X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mona
    replied
    Originally posted by videobruce View Post
    Add me to the list for offline packages. Many sites offer both, why not here?
    It's available on the download page: https://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm
    Please scroll down the page a little bit to find it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	offline installer.png
Views:	296
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	371345

Leave a comment:

• videobruce
    replied
    Add me to the list for offline packages. Many sites offer both, why not here?

Leave a comment:

• zhuo.jia
    replied
    The 1050 version of the downloader will place the downloaded cache file in my download folder, making it easy to back up the installation package.
    Using the downloader will result in faster download speeds, and we test the data, which is about 2 times faster than amazon cloud.

Path: C:\Users\$YoutUser$\My Downloads\DVDFab11

Leave a comment:

• Outback_Jon
    replied
    Originally posted by october262 View Post
    you can still download the offline installer - https://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm
    just scroll down a little ways
    Yes, thanks. I wouldn't have thought about scrolling down, either.

Please, DVDFab, keep the offline installers available. I have a slow internet connection and would rather be able to download the entire package and install it at my leisure than wait and wait and wait while an online installer does its downloading.

Leave a comment:

• zhuo.jia
    replied
    Originally posted by ryan8374 View Post
    Same here. I really do not like online installers. I prefer being able to reinstall if the internet is down.
    The online installation package has a very large upgrade speed compared to the offilne installation package and is available to keep you up to date with the latest version. The online installation package also has a download and install copy to the local, the default he is in the tmp directory, if you like you can save it.

Online installation package download cache path: C:\Users\$YoutUser$\AppData\Local\Temp\{D27FAB72-DCA2-5JIA-B8CB-D165ZHUOA25}\
    $YoutUser$ = Username of your computer

Leave a comment:

• ryan8374
    replied
    Originally posted by october262 View Post

you can still download the offline installer - https://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm
    I don't think I would have ever thought to scroll down. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• october262
    replied
    Originally posted by ryan8374 View Post
    Same here. I really do not like online installers. I prefer being able to reinstall if the internet is down.

Leave a comment:

• ryan8374
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Paeppelchen
    replied
    Hello Wilson,

I use G Data Total Security. I can solve the Problem when i deaktivate the Download Protection. But this is a very bad solution.

Leave a comment:

• Wilson.Wang
    replied
    Hi,

Please post the install.log file if the online installer does not work for you. And we can also download the offline installer from DVDFab Download Center , it will be availabled soon.

C:\Users\XXXX\Documents\DVDFab11\Log

Please offer the offline Installer instead of the online installer

The Antivirus software donīt let me download the Files with the online installer.
    @Paeppelchen, which antibirus software is used on your computer?

Thanks!

Wilson
    Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 11-16-2018, 02:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Yanta
    replied
    +1 for offline installers. Online installers are a PITA. Dump them
    Particularly when a program is installed on more than one PC, and/or on PCs not connected to the Internet. Both cases here.
    +1 for the splash screen (I'd prefer to turn it off). Also, the animated icons on the main screen are too loud too.
    Last edited by Yanta; 11-16-2018, 12:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Flabber
    replied
    Put me down as another one in favour of an offline installer for all the reasons already stated above.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Paeppelchen
    replied
    Please offer the offline Installer instead of the online installer

The Antivirus software donīt let me download the Files with the online installer.

Leave a comment:

• LaciBacsi
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorJellybean View Post
    Yes, I much prefer a full offline installer to download and save. One can download the full installer in the update process though.
    I guess you are saying when you update from within the app, you still have the option (again within the app) to download and save the offline installer, correct? If that's the case, and they keep it that way, then I guess that would work too. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    Originally posted by fidodkk View Post
    I have saved old direct links from the old version then just changed version number.
    This may not always work going forward.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X