X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mona
    replied
    Originally posted by RangerDoc View Post
    I just upgraded to 11008 and tried again. This time I only get the message for the x64 version, but its still the same error.
    Thank you for the update, it is a bug in online update, please go to where you install DVDFab 11, delete the file "FabShellEx.dll" and then try again.

Leave a comment:

• RangerDoc
    replied
    I just upgraded to 11008 and tried again. This time I only get the message for the x64 version, but its still the same error.

Leave a comment:

• zhuo.jia
    replied
    Here are the error messages. Click image for larger version

Name:	DVDFab Errors.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	362590Click image for larger version

Views:	136
ID:	362591
    Hi,RangerDoc.

Please try using 11008.

Leave a comment:

• zhuo.jia
    replied
    This issue will be fixed in the 11008 version.

Leave a comment:

• RangerDoc
    replied
    Originally posted by october262 View Post
    Are you using the quick installer or the offline
    installer ?? Try using the offline installer.
    Also make sure that you are running dvdfab as
    Administrator.
    I don't know what you mean by the offline installer. I just download the program and install it. Please elaborate.

Running as Administrator makes no difference.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• RangerDoc
    replied
    Here are the error messages. Click image for larger version

Views:	241
ID:	362590Click image for larger version

Views:	136
ID:	362591

Leave a comment:

• zhuo.jia
    replied
    I have seen this error for several weeks now. I have tried several things to fix it... copying and moving .dll files, uninstalling and reinstalling, others. I have now flattened my computer and installed a new/clean install of Windows 10. The only other programs installed on this PC is Microsoft Office. So I honestly don't believe there's a compatibility issue.

When I open settings and try to make changes I get two errors that pop up. One is for the 32 bit version (even though its not installed on this PC) and the other is for the 64 bit. They both read the same... "Shell Extension .dll and .exe must be in the same directory."

Then many of the settings I tried to change do not stick. I'm at a loss and hoping someone here can help. Thanks in advance.
    Got it.
    Please provide a screenshot of the error dialog so that we can locate and resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Leave a comment:

• october262
    replied
    Are you using the quick installer or the offline
    installer ?? Try using the offline installer.
    Also make sure that you are running dvdfab as
    Administrator.

Leave a comment:

• RangerDoc
    started a topic Error messages when saving settings

Error messages when saving settings

I have seen this error for several weeks now. I have tried several things to fix it... copying and moving .dll files, uninstalling and reinstalling, others. I have now flattened my computer and installed a new/clean install of Windows 10. The only other programs installed on this PC is Microsoft Office. So I honestly don't believe there's a compatibility issue.

When I open settings and try to make changes I get two errors that pop up. One is for the 32 bit version (even though its not installed on this PC) and the other is for the 64 bit. They both read the same... "Shell Extension .dll and .exe must be in the same directory."

Then many of the settings I tried to change do not stick. I'm at a loss and hoping someone here can help. Thanks in advance.
Working...
X