John Wick Chapter 2 won't rip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Wick Chapter 2 won't rip

I am having no success ripping the John Wick Chapter 2 Blu-Ray + DVD + Digital HD disc. These are the same issues reported in another post for a different version of the DVD. "Ripping title 487 results in a file that gives a warning message near the beginning of the movie and switches a couple scenes around. " I have attached the log files
    Attached Files

Hi,

Regarding "John Wick Chapter 2 Blu-Ray", we need some file of the original disc. Please copy all the files off the original disc except *.M2TS files and then zip them and upload them to our FTP (please check PM for FTP info), thanks.

Comment

UPDATE: It's fixed, please kindly try again.

Comment

old thread but same issue. we get a warning with the BD about new Java protection that should be resolved in 1-3 days. running fab 11.1.0.6.

Comment

Originally posted by alexsquared View Post
          old thread but same issue. we get a warning with the BD about new Java protection that should be resolved in 1-3 days. running fab 11.1.0.6.
          Please attach the dvdfab_internal log file to help check the issue, thanks.

Comment

I hadn't attempted to rip as I was under the impression it wouldn't work. I am attempting now and will upload the log file shortly. I also received the attached error after saying ok to the java one. after hitting ok, the java error came up again and said full disc or clone mode would not be supported, only main movie.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fab cinavia.PNG
Views:	537
Size:	210.3 KB
ID:	385513

Comment

log file says it is too large (approx 6MB).

Comment

log file says it is too large (approx 6MB).
                Please delete the log file, and then use DVDFab to load the disc again, it will generate a new log, please send the latest one.

Comment

Here is the reduced log as requested.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here is the reduced log as requested.
                    Hello, the Java issue has been fixed, please kindly try again and feedback, thanks.

Comment

did an update on the software and the java error did not come up. the cinavia prompt did, however, indicating that things like chapter selection wouldn't work...Click image for larger version

Name:	fab cinavia1.PNG
Views:	489
Size:	205.1 KB
ID:	385686

Comment

Yes, chapter selection, video trimming and audio copy/passthrough profiles do not support to remove Cinavia.

Here is the supported details for this movie:
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	supported detail.png
Views:	500
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	385700
                        Here is the blog you can find more details: https://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protection.html

Comment

Working...
                        X