Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ejm
    replied
    No I do not, I always select when I start ripping. In previous version I noticed I had to select it twice to rip.

Leave a comment:

• october262
    replied
    do you have the "always display only forced subtitle" checked ??
    common settings - conversion - convert.

Leave a comment:

• ejm
    replied
    here are log files. Latest date in logs is 25/4/2019, YET today is 26/4/2019
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ejm
    replied
    Same result, no sub titles. Png files supplied from before ripping.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ejm
    replied
    That might be so, but it was OFF last time I burnt that BD. I shall redo again.

Leave a comment:

• Ashley
    replied
    It is still "2019.04.24-23:12:37: info: SubMode(Render) -- Display Only forced Subtitle(true)".

Please make the adjustment on your DVDFab as attached screenshot shows, then convert, thanks.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ejm
    replied
    Did not work, supplied log.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ashley
    replied
    Originally posted by ejm View Post
    Hi Ashley, Problem is that I always rip to MP4. When I tried remux to MKV I was using 11.0.2.6.
    I just finished ripping all the above again while testing Beta ver. 2.0.0.0 for media player. I also had to rip Avatar and Avatar 3D again.
    So My question is: when will you fix it so MP4 is able to have remuxed sub titles?????
    I recon I've used DVDfab for a decade or more, and I'm sure that it used to put sub titles (remux) into MP4's. In the back of my mind I can still see myself searching the internet to find out what remux meant.
    The developer checked your log to find that "Display Only forced Subtitle(true)'. Please do not check this option to convert and see the result. Still fails, please send us the latest dvdfab_internal log, thanks.
    Last edited by Ashley; 04-24-2019, 09:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ejm
    replied
    Hi Ashley, Problem is that I always rip to MP4. When I tried remux to MKV I was using 11.0.2.6.
    I just finished ripping all the above again while testing Beta ver. 2.0.0.0 for media player. I also had to rip Avatar and Avatar 3D again.
    So My question is: when will you fix it so MP4 is able to have remuxed sub titles?????
    I recon I've used DVDfab for a decade or more, and I'm sure that it used to put sub titles (remux) into MP4's. In the back of my mind I can still see myself searching the internet to find out what remux meant.

Leave a comment:

• Ashley
    replied
    The QA team tested with DVDFab 11.0.2.6 in Blu-ray Ripper - MKV and remux info file option, the output MKV file has subtitle.

Please download and install DVDFab 11.0.2.6 at http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm to convert and see the result.

Still fails, please send us dvdfab_internal log as attachment for troubleshooting, the default location for log file is: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab11\Log

Leave a comment:

• ejm
    replied
    october262, just thought I would let you know that ripping to MKV, remux works. so I would assume converting MKV to MP4 would keep subtitles.

Leave a comment:

• ejm
    replied
    thanks m8, will give that a try. It does work if I "direct render to video".

Leave a comment:

• october262
    replied
    Originally posted by ejm View Post
    Have used 2 different media players (hardware), LG TV and various media players in Windows ranging from XP thru to WIN 10 environments.
    do you get the subtitles if you rip the disc to MKV ?? if yes, then try ripping the disc to MKV , get the subs you want and then convert the MKV to Mpeg 4
    try that and see what you get.

Leave a comment:

• ejm
    replied
    Have used 2 different media players (hardware), LG TV and various media players in Windows ranging from XP thru to WIN 10 environments.

Leave a comment:

• ejm
    replied
    I'm Sure that avatar has the same problem, but I would have to sit down and watch it again. 2 and 2 3/4 hours. Not just BD titles also from dvd's.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X