Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK Version Of John Wick 3 Backup issues

I received my UHD Set of John Wick 3 Parabellum today from Zoom.co.uk

Used The latest DVDFab 11 to backup the Blu-Ray to ISO but on testing the playback in DVDFab Player 5 (Latest) all I get is a Black Screen!

There seems to be confusion on the playlists for selecting which file is the main movie. On Movie only mode DVDFab 11 was selecting playlist 16?

I did another full backup with MakeMKV to test and DVDFab Player 5 plays playlist 00453. I think the correct playlist for the UK release may be 00696.mpls?

If you require any files to be sent please let me know.
    fabcheck_internal.log dvdfab_internal.log
    player.log xdisc_2019-09-14.log
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sieveis; 09-14-2019, 05:51 PM.

2019.09.14-17:55:34: type Blu-ray BDMV
    2019.09.14-17:55:34: volume label JOHN_WICK_3_PARABELLUM
    2019.09.14-17:55:36: blu-ray 9B6FEFE244523C3F4E8F88AF9AFD4AA299195C94
    Please open the original movie disc in Windows File Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip it and upload it to our FTP site to help solve the issue. Please check PM for FTP info. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Mona,

The file has been uploaded to your FTP under the name - "JOHN_WICK_3_PARABELLUM-UK-Folders-sieveis.zip"

I hope all goes well.

Cheers
      sieveis

Comment

Originally posted by sieveis View Post
        Hi Mona,

The file has been uploaded to your FTP under the name - "JOHN_WICK_3_PARABELLUM-UK-Folders-sieveis.zip"

I hope all goes well.

Cheers
        sieveis
        File received, please kindly wait for update. Thanks.

Comment

UPDATE: This version (JOHN_WICK_3_PARABELLUM-UK) supported, please kindly wait for update. Thanks.

Comment

This version was copied correctly with version 11.0.5.2 and played fine in DVDFab Player 5. Thanks for the support.

Comment

Working...
            X