DVDfab HD Decrypter Wants Me to Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDfab HD Decrypter Wants Me to Buy

DVDfab updated to 11.0.6.9 and now it wants me to buy the program. This happened once before and I had to change some settings buy can't find a setting that will allow me to run the program. Can anyone help?

have you used up the trial version ??
    dvdfab should revert to the free HD Decrypter once the trial has ended
    however i believe if the disc has a new copy protection, it isn't supported in the the free
    HD Decrypter yet.

Comment

Of course it wants you to buy, that is how Fab stays in business and supports continuing updates, but as noted above, recent DVD or BD titles will not work in the free HD Decrypter. If you post the most recent DVDFab internal log session it will show if you have any trial versions remaining.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I know about the other features being unavailable but the DVD HD Decrypter is still supposed to be available but I can't figure out why it is no longer available.

Comment

DVDFab HD Decrypter has limited feature comparing to the paid version. In Ripper, you can use free profile MP4.Free after the trial ends; while in Copy, you can use these four modes without compression.
          DVD Copy - Full Disc (output to DVD9 only)
          DVD Copy - Main Movie (output to DVD9 only)
          Blu-ray Copy - Full Disc (output to BD50 only)
          Blu-ray Copy - Main Movie (output to BD50 only)

And if you use the free product to copy new movies and copy those movies with new copy protection it won't support.
          Please specify the movie you tried and the dvdfab_internal.log file, thanks.

Comment

I'm in the same boat. I bought Blu-ray Copy years ago and use that for my new movies but I occasionally have to re-rip some old movies from DVD. Just the HD Decrypter should be fine for that. But my "trial" of DVD Copy has ended and when I put in a DVD from 2002, it says "Your free trial of DVD Fab "DVD Copy" has run out." I see no way to tell it to use HD Decrypter and the reply that it won't work on newer DVDs doesn't apply here. So what's the deal?

Comment

I see no one has posted the DVDFab internal log session requested twice by the staff, so don’t expect any support until that happens.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X