Chapter information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapter information

Hello. Lately , all have noticed that they have removed the possibility to remove the "chapters" information from the bottom of the screen. OK, i said, mkv i use mkvtool to remove the chapters. But for avi? Why people from dvdfab add now avi's chapter. How shall i remove this?
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Generally, follow these steps to prevent chapter information from being saved:

1) After you load your Source in Ripper and select the profile, ckick on the Advanced Settings icon

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 ADVSETTINGS2.png Views:	1 Size:	20.3 KB ID:	385007

2) Then, uncheck the Preserve Chapters box on the Advanced Settings page.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 NO CHAPS.png Views:	1 Size:	22.4 KB ID:	385008

Please post again if the above does not help or if I misunderstood your question.

When you have a question about Ripper in the future, post it in the correct (DVD, BD UHD) Ripper forum for a faster response.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hello,
      I think the DVDFAB needs reinstall. Check my photo.
      The choice of "Preserve Chapters" is missing. Also in editing mode the resize button is always inactive. What you think?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_23926.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	385050

Comment

Originally posted by Stratosgr View Post
        Hello,
        I think the DVDFAB needs reinstall. Check my photo.
        The choice of "Preserve Chapters" is missing. Also in editing mode the resize button is always inactive. What you think?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_23926.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	385050
        Are you using Video Converter? Video Converter doesn't have the option to "Preserve Chapters".

What is the player you used for playback? Please try to turn off subtitle and see if you still get that "chapters" information.

Comment

Hello again.
          For video player i am using Pot player, VLC player, Jetaudio.
          My question was, "Why the choice of "preserve chapters" is missing.?"
          In the player, even in TV, i don't think that there is difference, i can see the chapters information, as subtitles that had been remuxed into the file. Ask developers, why the choice of "preserve chapters" is missing? Check above the photo that i sent. It is empty.

Thank you

Comment

The Preserve Chapter does not appear in the Converter module as Mona noted above. The Converter module should not be used for processing VOB or m2ts files from DVD or BD Sources, use the Ripper module instead.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Stratosgr View Post
              Hello again.
              For video player i am using Pot player, VLC player, Jetaudio.
              My question was, "Why the choice of "preserve chapters" is missing.?"
              In the player, even in TV, i don't think that there is difference, i can see the chapters information, as subtitles that had been remuxed into the file. Ask developers, why the choice of "preserve chapters" is missing? Check above the photo that i sent. It is empty.

Thank you
              I will take this as a feature request and pass it to our product designer.

Comment

Working...
              X