Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 Bit e 10 Bit (HDR10, SDR, Hevc 8 Bit, Hevc 10 Bit.........)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 Bit e 10 Bit (HDR10, SDR, Hevc 8 Bit, Hevc 10 Bit.........)

Hello, the 8-bit encodings (x265 and x264) with increased brightness has problems with color inconsistencies or "black" backgrounds and asks me if there is any way to avoid these inconsistencies because I had to use the command line to remove them and I sent you in the "Bluray Ripper" the characteristics used and therefore maybe they can be useful to fix the 8 Bit encoding "hevc", I think you just have to integrate the following parameters ( hevc - 8 Bit e 10 Bit "--aq-strength 2.00 --psy-rd 1.00") (HDR10 4k e HDR10 1080p - "--psy-rd 2.00 --aq-strength 0.70") and maybe "--strong-intra-smoothing and aq-mode"
    Last edited by giaonmarcello9; 12-14-2020, 08:06 AM.

I have passed your post link to the developer in charge. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      I have passed your post link to the developer in charge. Thanks.

Preset very slow:

--b-pyramid --lookahead-slices 0 --no-rect --no-amp --tu-inter-depth 3 --tu-intra-depth 3 --limit-tu 0 --strong-intra-smoothing --max-merge 3 --limit-refs 3 --limit-modes --me uhm --subme 4 --temporal-mvp --weightp --weightb --psy-rd 1.00 --aq-mode 3 --aq-strength 2.00 --no-cutree --no-early-skip --rskip --sao –signhide --

Prest medium/slow:

--b-pyramid --lookahead-slices 5 --no-rect --no-amp --tu-inter-depth 1 --tu-intra-depth 1 --limit-tu 0 --strong-intra-smoothing --max-merge 3 --limit-refs 3 --limit-modes --me uhm --subme 2 --temporal-mvp --weightp --weightb --psy-rd 1.00 --aq-mode 3 --aq-strength 2.00 --no-cutree --no-early-skip --rskip --sao --signhide --

Comment

your mean if "with increased brightness " in editor ?
        hould use --aq-strength --psy-rd for better picture.
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
          your mean if "with increased brightness " in editor ?
          hould use --aq-strength --psy-rd for better picture.
          I am doing various tests, maybe I also have to vary color-prim, matrix color ... Etc

Comment

Working...
          X