Intel Iris Xe still not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intel Iris Xe still not working

I canīt use intel hardware acceleration with dvdfab in a laptop with intel iris Xe graphics. I have tried with another software and the hardware acceleration is available. But dvdfab only show me software option.

So itīs funny... i have a laptop with 2 graphic cards (intel iris Xe and nvidia mx350 and I can only use SOFTWARE. Please at least add the intel Xe option. Thanks

Originally posted by jlmcr87 View Post
    I canīt use intel hardware acceleration with dvdfab in a laptop with intel iris Xe graphics. I have tried with another software and the hardware acceleration is available. But dvdfab only show me software option.

So itīs funny... i have a laptop with 2 graphic cards (intel iris Xe and nvidia mx350 and I can only use SOFTWARE. Please at least add the intel Xe option. Thanks
    you have to from the graphics panel nvidia set the dvdfab application to built-in graphics

Comment

Originally posted by giaonmarcello9 View Post
      you have to from the graphics panel nvidia set the dvdfab application to built-in graphics

Thatīs not working...only software available...ridiculous...@signals why i canīt use intel Xe graphics with dvdfab?

Comment

Thatīs not working...only software available...ridiculous...@signals why i canīt use intel Xe graphics with dvdfab?
        right button on desktop, geforce graphics settings, manage settings, progamma setting, add dvdfab 64 programs (if not present) and fabcheck with built-in graphics setting

Comment

Originally posted by giaonmarcello9 View Post

right button on desktop, geforce graphics settings, manage settings, progamma setting, add dvdfab 64 programs (if not present) and fabcheck with built-in graphics setting
          Iīm not stupid. Thatīs not working.

Comment

Please provide us the latest fabcheck_internal log file and the dvdfab_internal log file, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please provide us the latest fabcheck_internal log file and the dvdfab_internal log file, thanks.
              Hi Mona,

I still have the same problem with my Intel Iris Xe (i7 13th Gen) on my Galaxy Book3 Pro 360. Only software encoding is available. Attached you can find the two log files.

Best regards.
              Attached Files

Comment

just making sure, you went to device manager and disabled nvidia display adapter? just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by Mister_M View Post

Hi Mona,

I still have the same problem with my Intel Iris Xe (i7 13th Gen) on my Galaxy Book3 Pro 360. Only software encoding is available. Attached you can find the two log files.

Best regards.
                  I've passed the info to the developers. Any news, we will update you.

Comment

Originally posted by hoxlund View Post
                    just making sure, you went to device manager and disabled nvidia display adapter? just a thought
                    The Galaxy Book3 Pro 360 doesn't have a discrete graphic card, so there is no nVidia display adapter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister_M View Post

The Galaxy Book3 Pro 360 doesn't have a discrete graphic card, so there is no nVidia display adapter.
                      does your graphics card have the latest driver update ??
                      or try pressing the windows key + s and enable / disable Hardware Acceleration in windows - https://www.majorgeeks.com/content/p...our%20computer.
                      Last edited by october262; 03-27-2023, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X