DVDFab13 Task Setup No longer clearly shows the Profile Selected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab13 Task Setup No longer clearly shows the Profile Selected

V12 clearly shows the Output Profile name being used, both in the Task Que and the task setup area. This is gone in v13 - now the task setup shows you some of the info of the profile settings, but not the profile name being used.

This is a problem when I am using a Passthrough profile - to verify that the correct profile is selected, I have to find that now tiny little button to look st the advanced settings screen for every task.
    Last edited by Mauser; 10-16-2023, 04:37 PM.

Please provide some screenshots to help us better check your report, thanks.

This is from v12:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20231018-101745.png
Views:	170
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	431675

This one is from v13:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20231018-101909.png
Views:	169
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	431676

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	61.3 KB ID:	431694
      This is the task setup screen, not the task queue. In v12 above, you can clearly see the name of the profile selected (M2TS.Passthrough).
      In v13 below, there is no indication of the name of the profile that has been selected. In fact, the information shown is just wrong. I have selected the same (M2TS.Passthrough) profile in v13, but the screen actually shows it will use M2TS | H264. However, a Passthrough profile does not do compression - the codec is actually "Same as source".

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	39.0 KB ID:	431695
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Mauser; 10-18-2023, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I have passed it to the developers.

Comment

This is one of the first things I noticed after going from v12 to v13. Please add back which profile we're using to make it clearly visible.

Comment

Me too Mona... This is one of the reasons why I only use V12, I've abandoned V13: the incorrect passthrough, the modified subtitles (bigger, color change) compared to V12, the ergonomics...etc.

Comment

Working...
            X