Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More DVDFab 13 feedback - which disc is not supported?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray More DVDFab 13 feedback - which disc is not supported?

"Oops! This disc contains a new Java protection which DVDFab does not support yet, means that you cannot copy or convert this disc now."

It would be nice if Fab told you which disc "this disc" is. I have multiple BD drives, so I have to guess when I see this.

Oh, it does get confusing if multiple discs are running at the same time. I have passed your feedback to the developer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Oh, it does get confusing if multiple discs are running at the same time. I have passed your feedback to the developer.
      Thanks Mona -

Here is another bug to report back. I thought I'd just append it here instead of starting another thread.

Bug: If there are multiple transcode jobs (due to having multiple BD drives) *AND* you changed to a non-default output folder, THEN only the last job uses the correct output folder, all of the prior jobs in that same session use the default output folder.

Thanks

Comment

And another bug.

Bug: Bit Rate changes if there is more than 1 disc in Ripper.

I have all of my discs set to rip at 12380. If I load in 2 discs and check Advanced Settings, they show as 1) 12380 and 2) 12392. I then tried with 3 discs and it was 1) 12380 and 2/3) 12392. So only the first disc has the correct bit rate.

Comment

I need to check with the QA team regarding the two BUGs you reported, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
            I need to check with the QA team regarding the two BUGs you reported, thanks.
            Thank you Mona, you guys are the best!

Confirmed with 13.0.0.1:

1) default output folder... fixed!
            2) Bit Rate getting changed when more than 1 task... fixed!
            3) The GUI suggestion to have Fab take up less space... fixed!

At this point, I just switched from Fab 12 to Fab 13 as my main program.

As I said - you guys are the best!

Comment

Working...
            X