X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB 13 ISO Creation

dvdfab 13 taking forever to create an iso file
    anyone else having this issue?
  • Answer selected by Wilson.Wang at 12-11-2023, 06:39 AM.

Latest Update 13.0.0.7 fixed the problem. Much appreciated.

Comment

Copy or Creator module? On which step it got stuck?
      Please provide the DVDFab13.log file, thanks.

Comment

not getting stuck
        just going real slow
        using copy module
        goes faster when minimized
        DVDFab13.log

Comment

I too am having this problem. create iso used to write at 500 Mb/s to my SSD now it is only 15 Mb/s to the same SSD. This started happening a couple of updates ago, approx 3 weeks or so. DVDFab 12 does not have this issue. Copying files to all SSD's is normal speed outside of DVDFab 13. Log file is 8MB and cannot be uploaded due to 2MB limit on file size. Windows 11 Pro OS.

Comment

I guess since there is no responce
            They can't figure it out?
            just have to keep using DVDFab 12

Comment

Same here......

Ran some tests for MKV to UHD Creation. Takes about 30 minutes with DVDFab12, 60 minutes with DVDFab13

Comment

Originally posted by datagam View Post
                I too am having this problem. create iso used to write at 500 Mb/s to my SSD now it is only 15 Mb/s to the same SSD. This started happening a couple of updates ago, approx 3 weeks or so. DVDFab 12 does not have this issue. Copying files to all SSD's is normal speed outside of DVDFab 13. Log file is 8MB and cannot be uploaded due to 2MB limit on file size. Windows 11 Pro OS.
                Please delete the log files. Restart DVDFab 13 to try it again. And then feedback with the latest DVDFab13.log file, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by fussybob View Post
                  Same here......

Ran some tests for MKV to UHD Creation. Takes about 30 minutes with DVDFab12, 60 minutes with DVDFab13
                  Please provide your DVDFab13.log file and the fabcheck_internal log file too. Thank you.

Comment

Log attached. Still writing ISO files at 27x speed 15-30 mb/s. Does go faster ? full speed 500 mb/s when minimised.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Latest Update 13.0.0.7 fixed the problem. Much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                      X