DVDFab 13.0.0.5 Bluray creator does not fit to disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 13.0.0.5 Bluray creator does not fit to disc

Ever since the roll out of DVDfab 13, when creating a 25gb/50gb bluray disc from multiple mkv files it does not fit to disc. After completing, the size of iso is only 11-12gb. Request for someone to please look into what may be causing this.
    Attached Files

Hi,

I will ask the dev to check it, thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by lindgren20 View Post
      Ever since the roll out of DVDfab 13, when creating a 25gb/50gb bluray disc from multiple mkv files it does not fit to disc. After completing, the size of iso is only 11-12gb. Request for someone to please look into what may be causing this.
      We need more info to check this problem. Please zip the whole DVDFab13 log folder and send it to us. Thanks.

Comment

I'm seeing the same thing with v 13.0.0.5. With UHD Creation running, it's shrinking MKV files on it's own regardless of whether you let it Fit to Disc or use the source size to create an ISO file, a BDMV file or are directly to disc even, if in each case there's adequate room on a 50GB blank Blu-ray disc. I've seen a 34GB MKV file shrunk down to under 9GB on several tries. I've gone back to version 12.0.5.1 for now.

Comment

I have only been using 12.0.5.1 as well due to this continued problem. attaching log folder for your review.
          Attached Files

Comment

The size problem has been fixed, did you try the latest v13008?

Comment

Mona

The size problem still does not work, just tried UHD with same results. There has been nothing but issues for me with copying on V13
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lindgren20 View Post
                Mona

The size problem still does not work, just tried UHD with the same results. There has been nothing but issues for me with copying on V13
                Please name the title you have tried, and provide more details about the problem, thanks.

Comment

I don't recall last fail, but I just tried streets of fire 4k and it worked. Will update if another fails to fit to disc.

Comment

Working...
                  X