Disney Wish Blu ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney Wish Blu ray

I ripped this movie to put it on a DVD, However, I could not as there is no sound on the ripped version. With that said the same ripped version on Plex does have sound. Tried DVDfab Video converter, and it says there is no volume also. Am I not holding my mouth right?? Please help. This is the first movie that has come up with this problem that I have. Thanks in advance.

Here I hope are the logs you need - zipped because of size. I Tried again with version 13.0.1.4 with the same results.
    Attached Files

Comment

Please use mediainfo to analyze the output file and see if there is audio info.

Comment

Originally posted by beric3236 View Post
        I ripped this movie to put it on a DVD, However, I could not as there is no sound on the ripped version. With that said the same ripped version on Plex does have sound. Tried DVDfab Video converter, and it says there is no volume also. Am I not holding my mouth right?? Please help. This is the first movie that has come up with this problem that I have. Thanks in advance.
        do you get no sound on the DVD when played on both your PC & stand alone dvd player ??

Comment

Downloaded meidainfo and came up with this picture. Playerfab says there is no audio available. Happens now with both UHD and Blu ray discs.
          Attached Files

Comment

When I try to make a DVD or Blu ray great picture but no sound. This happens in all my Blu ray players. Just tried to Blu tooth it to a TV from computer still great picture, but, no sound.

Comment

Is this specific to only the Disney "Wish" blu-ray - or is this happening with other blu-rays also?

Comment

It is now happening with both Blu Ray's and UHD's, however DVD has sound and picture. If need be I can blow away one of the computers and start from scratch if you think that would help. A Last resort tho.

Comment

Just tried a Blu ray on a new system, still great picture no sound. DVD has both sound and picture. Go figure.

Comment

Just tried a Blu ray on a new system, still great picture no sound. DVD has both sound and picture. Go figure.
                    try going into common settings - av codec - select disable all GPU codecs for decoding & encoding - restart dvdfab
                    and retry the disc again and see if you still have no sound.

Comment

Just got done disabling all GPU codecs. Playerfab is the only one that recognizes that there is audio. No other programs does this. I use Tempgenc to make Blu rays and DVDs. There is no sound there either. Thanks for the help so far.

Comment

Downloaded meidainfo and came up with this picture. Playerfab says there is no audio available. Happens now with both UHD and Blu ray discs.
                        There is audio in the file. It seems your playback device doesn't support that audio format, please adjust the audio part in the Advanced settings panel to convert again and see the result.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20240407-174220.png
Views:	52
Size:	185.4 KB
ID:	440378

Comment

That worked, but I wish I could have stayed with MKV instead of MP4. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                          X