Suggestion please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion please

Just bought it and am loving it (downloading Netflix's 1899 show now). Suggestion, please:

Can the "save to" folder be a memory card as I have a 256 GB card installed - instead of the internal memory?
    Second - I want to buy one for my brother, to activate it, I had to (obviously) use my own e-mail address. Would the 2nd copy know that it's his?
    Thanks.

Hi,
    1. you can change the download path in the Settings panel.
    2. it'd be better to use another email address.

Comment

Hi Mona. Thank you for your reply. The setting that the program will allow me to change to is basically on the internal folder (a new folder can be created) but not the SD card itself.
      Yes, agree with the different e mail address if I were to buy him a copy. Thank you again.

Comment

not the SD card itself.
        I will have the developer check this part.

Comment

Originally posted by WtinJala View Post
          Hi Mona. Thank you for your reply. The setting that the program will allow me to change to is basically on the internal folder (a new folder can be created) but not the SD card itself.
          Yes, agree with the different e mail address if I were to buy him a copy. Thank you again.
          What phone? and what OS?

Mona

I see the same on my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G with MicroSD card inserted and running Android 12, now Android 13. When I use the option to set/change the download directory, the "parent" is Storage which is the internal storage, and no way to go up one level up and select the SD Card.

Oh, and it was also this way with DVDFab Downloader version 1.0.0.7 for Android.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
            What phone? and what OS?

Mona

I see the same on my Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G with MicroSD card inserted and running Android 12, now Android 13. When I use the option to set/change the download directory, the "parent" is Storage which is the internal storage, and no way to go up one level up and select the SD Card.

Oh, and it was also this way with DVDFab Downloader version 1.0.0.7 for Android.
            does your phone have the option to format the SD card as internal storage ??
            try that and see if that works.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

The format of the SD card should not be the problem, please do not perform this. I will post when there is news from the developer.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

No.

I can't speak for my older ones (like S6, S7 and S8), as my memory is fuzzy.

But I know none of my recent Samsung's with SD card slots have the option to format as internal storage. (Galaxy Tab S4, phones: Galaxy S9, S10, Note 9, Note 10+, Note 20 Ultra 5G. And my S22Ultra doesn't have SD slot )

Comment

Hi Mona. Thank you for the update. This version doesn't process the files correctly. Netflix videos are downloaded (Amazon, too), but during processing, it fails. Tried with Turbo Mode off. Tried with different "save to" location. Please help!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X