Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mona. I really am wondering if I am the only one who can't get this program to work (except the very first version). Please see log file attached. For your info, am using Samsung Note 8 phone (I know it's old), and Android version is 9. (It says it's up to date). Thanks.
    Attached Files

Hi, could you please be more specific about the problem you are having?

UPDATE:

The developer checked your log file and noticed that you were using SD external, you may need to use the internal path as "save to" for now.
    We will release a new version soon, please kindly wait for the new version as well, thanks.

Comment

Hi. No problem. Thank you for your help. The program can analyze the movie or show (episodes) without any problem. It also downloads fine, but when it comes to putting them together (I assume it download pieces of it and merge them), then copy them onto the destination (internal or external), it fails at that point.

I tried to switch the location to internal. I even try to choose different folder / directory, but it fails. The very first version worked. I deleted manually the catch files and temporary files, and that didn't clear it up. I know much more about Windows OS than Android. Hope this information helps. Thank you again.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification. I will have the developer check your log file again.

Comment

Working...
        X