v2.3.0.1 another probrem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v2.3.0.1 another probrem?

Using v2.3.0.1, it was confirmed that you can login to Youtube. However, some files cannot be downloaded because the video analysis is not completed. If you go back to v2.3.0.0, you can't login, but you can download the same file without any problems.

I noticed that also, it gets some of the songs in a playlist but not all. Good thing I have another program for emergencies

Comment

Can you provide some specific links ?

Comment

Thank you for your support.

I updated to v2.3.0.1 again and tried the download to let you know the links. As a result, I was able to successfully download all the offending files.
        I don't know the reason for this, but if there are differences, they are as follows.

Last time: After the update, I was not logged in to Youtube, so I tried to download it by logging in to Youtube on Downloader. (Download failed)

This time: After the update, Downloader has started up with youtube already logged in. (Download succeeded)

I have no problems at this time so I will contact you if I find out anything more.

Comment

You're welcome .
          It is recommended to log in to your YouTube account, because YouTube has some restrictions, if you do not log in, you may not be able to download .

Comment

Working...
          X