Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by isrdude View Post
    Has there ever been thought given to add a cache clearing button?
    This has been asked and suggested before. Think why it can't be added because people use different browsers and the dev's aren't able to cover every browsers out there. You clear the cache using whatever your default browser that you are using. Give it a try next time instead of deleting log and temp cache.

Comment

Please consider Telasa
      TELASA(テラサ)ではドラマ・バラエティ・アニメ・映画・特撮・K-POPなど幅広いジャンルの動画が月額618円(税込)~で見放題!テレビ朝日公式動画サービスとしてビデオパスがリニューアル!

thanks!

Comment

When a new version of StreamFab is released, a changelog for the changes in that update is included.

BUT, it would be nice if you also included a link to the entire changelog history. Perhaps a sticky post with a link to the entire changelog history could work.

Occasionally, I miss updates and when the post(s) for missed update(s) purge, so does it's changelog information.

Comment

Originally posted by dillon77 View Post
          When a new version of StreamFab is released, a changelog for the changes in that update is included.

BUT, it would be nice if you also included a link to the entire changelog history. Perhaps a sticky post with a link to the entire changelog history could work.

Occasionally, I miss updates and when the post(s) for missed update(s) purge, so does it's changelog information.
          All Change logs can be found here
          StreamFab Updates (dvdfab.cn)

Comment

Originally posted by AGuyWithAComputer View Post

All Change logs can be found here
            StreamFab Updates (dvdfab.cn)
            Thanks!!

Comment

VRV! Please

Comment

Please add YouTube DRM "Movies & Shows", Peacock, Pluto, Crackle and tubi to the future supported DRM downloaders

Comment

Ok, since you had to implement a download limit on the number of downloads from services like Amazon, why not add a count down indicator or something that shows how many downloads a person has left per day?

Comment

Originally posted by Robarino View Post
                    Ok, since you had to implement a download limit on the number of downloads from services like Amazon, why not add a count down indicator or something that shows how many downloads a person has left per day?
                    I second this!

But Peacock is a must. It has a significant amount of content, certainly more than HBOMax, ParamountPlus and Discovery+.

Comment

Originally posted by crashoverride0326 View Post
                      I may be in the minority, but I like adding TV show and movie trailers and featurettes to my plex server for a more immersive experience. Perhaps it would be possible to add the ability to download trailers from Netflix in addition to already being able to download shows and movies?
                      I am surprised this functionality isn't already part of Plex. I run Mezzmo instead of Plex and it adds trailers automatically when it finds new TV shows and movies.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by jbinkley60 View Post

I am surprised this functionality isn't already part of Plex. I run Mezzmo instead of Plex and it adds trailers automatically when it finds new TV shows and movies.

Jeff
                        Plex does already have this option in its settings in both the mobile and desktop apps. If you wanted local copies of trailers though you could use the YouTube downloader module since most of them are on there.
                        Attached Files

Comment

when will you be adding Fetlife.com videos to you list of downloadable sites?

Comment

is the anyway to hide of remove sites

Comment

Originally posted by wemickna View Post

Plex does already have this option in its settings in both the mobile and desktop apps. If you wanted local copies of trailers though you could use the YouTube downloader module since most of them are on there.
                              Actually Plex will add trailers as an extra for shows and movies for manual play. That option just tells the client to play a trailer before a movie. Some of the newer UI's have a little Film real icon next to play to play the trailer. But all should have at least one extra that is a trailer

Comment

**Not Allowed to Edit Last Post**

Can you add an option that asks what resolution we want to download in, rather than a default? Now, since that it's limited to 50 downloads, it shouldn't be much of an interruption or problem to choose.
                                I'd like like "Galaxy Quest" from Amazon in full HD, but I don't want the "Never Surrender" documentary on Amazon in Full HD, so rather than a default, can you just just show what's available, or ask what I want do download, since there's many options for each video?

Comment

Working...
                                X