Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I scanned back a while, but don't see this suggestion:

In VIP Settings where you can select Video Codec (like Netflix and Max) - don't limit to one choice.

Example:
    - I prefer H265 HDR10 (or DV with HDR10 compatibility). Let me make that my first choice.
    - If plain DolbyVision is available I'm good with that.
    - Next should be H265 SDR if offered
    - If necessary, fall back to H264 and I'll re-encode it to HEVC myself.

I imagine it designed like this (but prettier! )
    Code:
    [X] H265 HDR10            [MOVE UP]   [MOVE DOWN]
    [X] H265 DolbyVision      [MOVE UP]   [MOVE DOWN]
    [X] H265 SDR              [MOVE UP]   [MOVE DOWN]
    [X] H264 SDR              [MOVE UP]   [MOVE DOWN]
    ​[ ] VP9                   [MOVE UP]   [MOVE DOWN]
    ​[ ] AV1                   [MOVE UP]   [MOVE DOWN]
    [ ] H266                  [MOVE UP]   [MOVE DOWN]​

Anyway, that would make my life a smidge easier.
    Husband, father, watcher of way too much TV and Movies.
    Software developer for 30+ years starting with BASIC on DOS 5.x and now on the MEAN stack (Mongo/Express/Angular/Node) in an AWS environment.

Comment

Wilson.Wang Please remove this button as it is probably no longer needed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-07-03 230726.jpg
Views:	487
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	445814

Comment

Suggestion: the 100 download per day limit is sometimes a little bit useless.... the "other software" (Anystream) was 500 and maybe sometimes way too much.
        How about icreasing SF day limit to 200 or 250?

Comment

Originally posted by foxymac2024 View Post
          Suggestion: the 100 download per day limit is sometimes a little bit useless.... the "other software" (Anystream) was 500 and maybe sometimes way too much.
          How about icreasing SF day limit to 200 or 250?
          As far as I know, Redfox's limit was 700 per week for all modules. Streamfab has a limit of 100 per module per day. Theoretically, with five modules, that would be 500 per day. However, I think they should increase it to 200 per day per module. Hulu has a similar limit.

Comment

Please add Starz (https://www.starz.com/)

Comment

Forget about any new features, please just fix what's already WRONG! Max, Netflix,1080p, 4K and DRM issue's!

Comment

Should be nice if https://www.tv4play.se/ was added

Comment

Hello,
                  Could you please add Veeps.com to your list of VIP Services. Veeps.com is a streaming service owned by Ticketmaster that shows video streams of concerts, Music interviews, comedy shows, and music movies. I have a Veeps account but I can't download a veiwable version of the streaming media using StreamFab and by putting the URL address in the search line. StreamFab shows that it downloads the media stream but all there ends up being downloaded is a hour and 56 minute screen full of static and no sound. StreamFab is not able to delete the DRM channel so that the stream is viewable.

The URL for the site is: https://veeps.com/browse
                  The URL for one of the video's that I'm trying to download is: https://veeps.com/e/falloutboy/abcd8...e-9b07b934aabe
                  StreamFab shows that it is trying to download it from Youtube Plus.

Comment

Is the FIFA website one of the supported by StreamFab? I am trying to download a video, logged into their page, but it says it's downloading over 4600 segments. It's impossible to download videos with regular browser plugins. For subtitles, I can inspect the page and get the vtt streams, but videos, I am unable to.

Comment

Please add HamiVideo​ (https://hamivideo.hinet.net/index.do)​

Comment

Suggestion: Is it possible to change or adjust the file name before downloading with DRM MPD? On certain websites, all files have the same name.
                        Each file has to be downloaded individually because you cannot create a queue.

Comment

Suggestion: It is possible to add Movistar+ downloads

Comment

I wish that the StreamFab YouTube downloader had a optional setting for when downloading playlists allowing you to set it up to where it would automatically rename the video files or audio files by adding playlist track numbers before the video name in the file name as well as putting the playlist track numbers embedded in the track # field in the embedded file data so if you downloaded MP3s of full albums on YouTube it would automatically number the files according to the playlist order as well as embedding the playlist number in the track # field in the files themself
                            like for The Moody Blues Days of Future Passed album having the file names below

01 The Day Begins.mp3
                            02 Dawn: Dawn is a Feeling.mp3
                            03 The Morning: Another Morning.mp3
                            04 Lunch Break: Peak Hour.mp3
                            05 The Afternoon.mp3
                            06 The Evening.mp3
                            07 The Night.mp3​

also allowing you to embedd the playlist file number into the track # section in the meta data like having the youtube video name as the embedded track name in the meta data but also have the playlist number as the embedded track # in the meta data and having the playlist name as the album name in the meta data, also having the uploader of the playlist as the album artist in the meta data and lastly having the individual videos uploader being the contributing artists in the meta data

Comment

Originally posted by mattpoulin789 View Post
                              I wish that the StreamFab YouTube downloader ...
                              I've never used it myself, but it sounds like you are more interested in MusicFab than StreamFab. https://www.dvdfab.cn/musicfab.htm

Comment

I also wish that there was a toggle for when remuxing subtitles into a video to allow you to choose if you want the remuxed subtitles defaulted to on or off for all the stream fab modules as well as allowing you to choose which audio and subtitle tracks out of the language tracks selected would be the default language track so that you could choose to include all audio tracks and all subtitle tracks but could have it defaulted to the English language track or whatever language track you would prefer as the default language at the top of the audio track selection menu and subtitle track selection menu in VLC player or MPC-HC or MPC-HC (64 bit)

Comment

Working...
                                X