Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney+ failure part way through the movie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney+ failure part way through the movie.

I'm not sure if this is related to some of the other recent Disney+ issues that are being reported... In case its not, I wanted to post here.

I downloaded a few movies from Disney+ with past versions, and didn't immediately get to watch them. One of them was "The Boys, The Sherman Brothers' Story". File info (using MediaInfo from https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo ) reports the MP4 is the same length of time as Disney+ says it should be, but on playback the movie stopped around the 1hr 13min mark. Another, "The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes" did the same. Because they were downloaded over a week ago, I don't recall which version (could have been 3.0.1.2 or 3.0.1.5), and I don't have the logs.

This morning, I cleared my log folder (because the logs had exceeded the maximum upload size for this forum) and tried downloading again. High Speed was toggled on, and I used "download now" rather than batch. Everything seemed to be going good but at the 21 minute mark, the window where I was seeing the movie went gray, with "waiting for playing back a video" above it. In the queue list, there was a red FAILED next to the movie title. As I tried to exit, DVDFab told me there was still a download in progress.

There was an mp4 in one of the temp folders that as the 21 minute length. Unfortunately it deleted the next time I launched Downloader.

I'm attaching my logs from this morning's attempt.
    Attached Files

Sorry for the trouble, the developer is working on it.

Comment

Working...
    X