DVDFab DRM Downloader v3.0.1.8 CBS All Access Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab DRM Downloader v3.0.1.8 CBS All Access Problem

Just letting you guys know that once I choose to download more than one episode, it stops a couple of seconds before the end, then if I hit cancel, it does its remux then ok, then I have to hit the button to download again. I have to do this all the time. When you can please look into it. Thanks.

CBS All Access is not any better in 3.0.1.8. It stops recording at first commercial. Clean log file attached. drmDownloader.log

Comment

Yes on some downloads it did that too, I also learned from reading here in the forums that it was not syncing, I have to re-download two long series that it painstakingly took time to download. I learned now to check all downloads.

Comment

Download of a single episode of a series still does not create the file with the correct name.
        Also when doing a batch download of a CBS all access show. the first episode downloads fine then the second episode starts in the viewer while the first one is remuxed. then the recording of the second episode starts at the point it is already at after the remuxing is complete it does not go back to the beginning of the episode before recording.

Comment

Hi guys, sorry for any trouble that you have encountered with this site, please so attach the drmDownloader log file for checking the problem you reported, thanks.

Comment

It's the same problem in version 3.0.1.9....I sent Mona my log files for 3.0.1.9 in hopes they can fix soon.

Comment

Working...
            X