ETA for fixing Disney+ downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ETA for fixing Disney+ downloads

Is there any ETA for fixing Disney+ downloads. It has been broken for weeks. 3.0.1.7 attempted to fix the issue but failed, and the last 2 releases have ignored it entirely.

Downloads usually fail around 1:13:27
    Attached Files

It's working for me? since 3.0.1.8

Comment

I would like to see the Disney download situation solved as well.
      If it stays as it is I can’t see how DVDFAB can attempt to sell it post 10th of March as a working single site.
      I certainly would not buy it in the condition it is at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Movies99 View Post
        I would like to see the Disney download situation solved as well.
        If it stays as it is I can’t see how DVDFAB can attempt to sell it post 10th of March as a working single site.
        I certainly would not buy it in the condition it is at the moment.
        This is my main problem, its borderline offensive to say buy now before price goes up, when the product doesn't even work. Surprise this morning, Amazon doesn't work now either. Going to try going back to 3.0.1.8 and see if that helps. I have only ever downloaded 1 title from disney without issue.

Comment

Amazon was working fine for me this morning... Disney worked fine for me and I got the Mandalorian... Then Disney did something to block it... The software worked and you expected Disney to not do something and blame it on DVDFab? That's weird logic...
          Last edited by evilnewbie; 03-05-2021, 03:23 PM.

Comment

As many DVDFAB users have found over the years, when making backup copies of DVDs and Blu rays, the disc come with many anti copying features that can prevent copying. DVDFAB have done a great job over the years to come up with updates that counter the copying problems.
            Once the update has been loaded to your computer then the copying problem from the disc is potentially fixed for ever.
            Downloading files from a web site is a totally different proposition regarding permanently getting around downloading a file to use at home.
            Any anti-download methods used by the download site can, and I’m sure are, being changed on a regular basis to thwart downloading.
            Although we have paid to have access to download from Disney+, I think we should give them some slack regarding fixing the Disney+ problem. It is a moving target.
            Once each download site is being sold separately, DVDFAB will have the incentive to solve the problems, or all future buyers will be asking for their money back in the 30 day guarantee period.
            Yes, Amazon and Netflix have a few problems too but Disney+ basically does not work properly.
            Last edited by Movies99; 03-05-2021, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X