where are the HD downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where are the HD downloads

Amazon prime and netflix doesn't download in HD anymore .. Its All 480.. what's the deal

Amazon has been at SD (480) for a few weeks now. This is not new, and they're working on it
    Netflix still downloads at 1080 when it can. there are other downloading issues with Netflix stuff.
    Netflix won't always download at 1080. If the show isn't available in 1080, it can't give it to you in 1080

Comment

Netflix, HBOMax, Paramount+, Apple tv+ all still download at 1080p, as long as the movie/show is available on that service at that resolution.

For example, I ran into "The Roommate" which came down at 960x540 on Netflix where as the other movies I get from Netflix are 1080p.

Disney+ and Hulu top out at 720p.

While Amazon was capable of downloading up to 1080p, recent changes on Amazon's side have had an impact on DRM Downloader/StreamFab. It's now limited to SD (per the change log)... See the notes for 3.2.0.3 at https://www.dvdfab.cn/downloader-new...page,headmenu2

They are working on the Amazon issue, and have posted it's in testing although another few weeks are needed before it's release. I can't tell from the comments if this fix will also help Disney+ and Hulu download at 1080p or not.

Comment

Working...
      X