Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple TV Plus downloads two or three then stops...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple TV Plus downloads two or three then stops...

Trying to download some series from AppleTV+. I have a bunch in the queue, start it, walk away and come back later only to find that only a few had downloaded, and StreamFab says "waiting for video playback". I hit cancel and download again, and the same happens.

Please see the attached log....

I have not tried 4.0.0.6 yet as I just noticed it was made available today, however its release notes doesn't mention anything for AppleTV+
    Attached Files

Make sure the video you're trying to play actually exists. Streamfab is always one episode ahead when it comes to Apple TV+ , and despite the bug being reported, devs really don't care to fix it.

Case in point:
    There are only 5 episodes of Season 2 of Central Park available right now
    Streamfab reports that there are actually 6

If you try to download that sixth episode, you will see the results you're experiencing

Like I said, this has been mentioned a few times, devs just choose to ignore and not fix

Comment

I have the same problem. The episodes certainly exist but typically the queue will download one or two episodes then sit there waiting for you to hit the download button again.
      Another one or two are downloaded then it stops waiting for you to click the button again.
      Not a process that allows you to leave the operation for long as you need to keep pushing the download button.

Comment

Working...
      X