StreamFab YouTube Channel Subscription

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab YouTube Channel Subscription

Is anyone else unable to subscribe to a YouTube channel?
    This has been an issue for me since last November, even when it was still DVDFab Downloader.

If I subscribe to a channel it adds a subscription with no icon or channel name.
    If I open the subscription "All Videos" is always empty.
    "Playlists" contains one playlist folder that seems to contain the playlists from the channel, but if you try to download one of these playlists no download jobs are created.
    Nothing ever updates regardless or how long StreamFab is left open or how many times times StreamFab is opened, so nothing can ever be downloaded automatically anymore.

Prior to last Nov, this all worked as expected.

I should also say that if I go to the youtube channel in StreamFabs Explorer, downloading either single videos or playlists from there work perfectly, the error is purely with channel subscriptions.

I have had this problem on several devices now with completely different hardware and software.
    Its hard to imagine im missing some prerequisite each time.
    Attached Files

Same here

Comment

bump, same here

Comment

Sorry to hijack....but can you rent a title on Youtube, then download it using the YouTube Downloader?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael3999 View Post
          Sorry to hijack....but can you rent a title on Youtube, then download it using the YouTube Downloader?
          not yet, but it is in the works. see under "working on additional sites & features - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...-here-~updated

Comment

The developer noticed the Channel Subscription issue, they will check. Sorry for the trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
              The developer noticed the Channel Subscription issue, they will check. Sorry for the trouble.
              I did raise an incident about this back in late November when it started.

Comment

Can we get an update on this issue please? I realize there is a lot to work on but I am still experiencing it today.

Comment

Working...
                X