Licensing Confusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Licensing Confusion

I originally bought the product as StreamFab DRM Video Downloader".

It has now split into separate licenses for each DRM service that it supports, i.e. "StreamFab Netflix Downloader" etc.

You can buy "All-In-One" which adds a license for each currently supported streaming service that StreamFab supports.

So my questions are:

1) What should purchasers of the original "StreamFab DRM Video Downloader" purchase? Should they just buy the new "All-In-One" or something else?

2) If support for new streaming services are added, will those licenses have to be purchased individually, or will they be included for people who bought "All-In-One"?

Well All Night,

getting the "ALL IN ONE"

is NOT going to solve your Problem !!!!!!!

EVEN

If you spend the money for the "ALL IN ONE",

They are coming out with separate Download Modules,

which YOU will have to Pay EXTRA for IF YOU WANT IT !!!!!

They NOW have 2 Seperate Download Modules, YOU have to Pay EXTRA for if YOU WANT THEM!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AllNight View Post
      I originally bought the product as StreamFab DRM Video Downloader".

It has now split into separate licenses for each DRM service that it supports, i.e. "StreamFab Netflix Downloader" etc.

You can buy "All-In-One" which adds a license for each currently supported streaming service that StreamFab supports.

So my questions are:

1) What should purchasers of the original "StreamFab DRM Video Downloader" purchase? Should they just buy the new "All-In-One" or something else?

2) If support for new streaming services are added, will those licenses have to be purchased individually, or will they be included for people who bought "All-In-One"?
      1) Taking that you are calling the original Streamfab the past DRM Video Downloader and for question number (1), it's depended on when you bought it and what was included with it when you bought it which wasn't noted and referenced.

2) If you bought the "All-In-One, it would include and support all the streaming sites with updates with the lifetime purchase.
      Link here - Streaming Video Downloader | Download Streaming Videos Fast and Easy (dvdfab.cn) Everything in the bundle is bought and paid for as is, so I'm guessing what Shazam might be referring too is that you noted that you already have StreamFab but if you want extra modules that you want you would need to pay for what ever modules you want in addition.

Without assuming are you asking as a new purchaser what would be a better option to purchase......individual modules or the All-In-One....again would say it's depended on what you want and have. If you check out what's included in the All-In-One bundle, the question would be to yourself do you need all that is offered and have access to most of the services. If you don't need everything All-In-One has to offer, then add up what you want individually per module in dollar and cents and make the choice.
      Last edited by Down2Earth; 07-18-2021, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Sorry for the confusion.

I bought the "ALL IN ONE"

Which is NOW called "StreamFAB"

When I load it, turn it ON.

It says,

Discovery Plus Downloader

3 Of 3 Video Left BUY NOW

it also says,

Rakuten TV Downloader

3 Of 3 Videos Left BUY NOW

ALL the others Say "Activated"

So my common sence tells ME,

that I have to PAY EXTRA

If I want to USE those "DOWNLOADERS"

If you go to the Web Site,

DRM Downloader is NOT Mentioned.

The way they have the Prices set up,

it would cost you a fortune to pay

Separately for each and every downloader.

Comment

I bought StreamFab DRM Downloader when only a few services were supported. So for sure the thing to buy would be All in One, which is $229.99 right now.

So it seems, according to Shazam, any new services that are added have to be purchased separately. In his case, buying the Discovery Plus and the Rakuten downloaders would cost $39.99 each, so it would cost him $79.98.
          Last edited by AllNight; 07-18-2021, 05:01 PM.

Comment

So it seems, according to Shazam, any new services that are added have to be purchased separately. In his case, buying the Discovery Plus and the Rakuten downloaders would cost $39.99 each, so it would cost him $79.98.
            Negative, if said has the All-In-One Lifetime, those should be included without the need to purchase them, doesn't matter what they want to call it now.

Comment

I bought StreamFab DRM Downloader when only a few services were supported. So for sure the thing to buy would be All in One, which is $229.99 right now.

I did not say ANY NEW service(Downloader) would cost me more.

It just depends on which they want to ADD to "ALL IN ONE"

And which one they want YOU to Pay EXTRA for.

YOU have a LIFETIME for WHAT YOU HAVE, BUT they are NOT going to give YOU every UPDATE for FREE !!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X