Paravi download failure for all videos released after October 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paravi download failure for all videos released after October 1st

I can't download Paravi video that is released AFTER October 1st, it because the mpd of these videos became longer, and although the downloader can detect the certain episode but can't download it.
    Here is a list of some videos that can't be downloaded: (All videos that are released after October 1st can't be downloaded, so you can just click some newest video, and all of them can't be downloaded)

https://www.paravi.jp/watch/78624
    定額制見放題を中心とした動画配信サービス「Paravi」では、ドラマやバラエティ、映画、アニメ、ニュース、ライブ配信がいつでも楽しめる。放送中の最新作やオリジナルコンテンツも充実!

定額制見放題を中心とした動画配信サービス「Paravi」では、ドラマやバラエティ、映画、アニメ、ニュース、ライブ配信がいつでも楽しめる。放送中の最新作やオリジナルコンテンツも充実!

Please ask your staff try to download these videos, if you can't download them, please fix the probelm. (This problem exists in BOTH Mac and Windows.)
    Please fix the problem as soon as possible!! Thank you very much!!

I am facing problems in downloading Paravi contents that are posted after Oct 1.

Comment

Hi,

It will be fixed in the next version, please wait...

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X