Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix only downloading 720p

Hi fab,

First, thanks for what is normally a great product - appreciate all the hard work you guys put into it.

My issue: No matter what settings I choose, 1080p 2k, 4k - I am only getting 720p downloads, this has been happening for maybe the previous 2 updates.
    At first, I thought it just might be that 720p was the only resolution being offered by Netflix until I tried it with Red Notice, which is showing up as a 4k movie on my TV when I stream - over wifi.

My PC, where I run streamfab, is hard-wired into the router so much better speeds (I am on a 300mbps connection), but when downloaded I noticed the movie was only 771mb instead of the normal 3GB plus sized movie file. Looking at the file properties in windows as well as through VLC, the movie is indeed, 720p after download, but I do have 4k subscription plus movies up until a couple of weeks ago, were all in 4k or at worst, 1080p due to the age of the movies.

Please let me know what I need to provide to help solve this issue for me, thanks

Same here, what changed?

Comment

Had this problem as well with .5 and .6, settings is set to 1080p.
      I'll stop copying movies when I can watch the movies I own without FBI warnings, forced trailers, commentary notices, etc. etc.

Comment

Without logs attached they're not even going to think about looking into anything. This is not the experience most users are having. Make sure you are set for 1080 in the settings and restart the app completely. then post your logs if it continues.

There are some movies on Netflixthat only download as 540p, but it's /all/ or even most, I don't know of any that only download as 7220p , including Red Notice.

Comment

Working...
        X