Installing Previous Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installing Previous Version

I'm currently on 5.0.0.8 and experiencing very long “Processing” times with Hulu and Paramount+ to name a few. I’d like to try an older release to resolve the issue. I installed 5.0.0.7 using the link in the sticky post, but the version in the app still shows 5.0.0.8. What’s the correct way to back rev the app?

Originally posted by Steve781 View Post
    I'm currently on 5.0.0.8 and experiencing very long “Processing” times with Hulu and Paramount+ to name a few. I’d like to try an older release to resolve the issue. I installed 5.0.0.7 using the link in the sticky post, but the version in the app still shows 5.0.0.8. What’s the correct way to back rev the app?
    i would wait for the new version to be released soon, because these streaming providers have updated their DRM encryption scheme
    so an older version probably won't help.

Comment

Hi,

Not need to try the old version, it's not working.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I just downloaded Baytown Outlaws and The Starving Games from Amazon (3X) and it seems that the DRM was still active. They plan fine on windows but unlike every other film will not play over the home network or by streaming direct to the TV. Weird but could it be that wide vine is still active? Any suggestions appreciated.

Comment

You may check what format your player/TV supports first, use DVDFab 12 Video Converter to convert the downloaded video into the format you need, and then playback it again.

Comment

Originally posted by barfci View Post
            I just downloaded Baytown Outlaws and The Starving Games from Amazon (3X) and it seems that the DRM was still active. They plan fine on windows but unlike every other film will not play over the home network or by streaming direct to the TV. Weird but could it be that wide vine is still active? Any suggestions appreciated.
            If Widewine was still active on the download the file would not play at all. Not even on Windows. It's more likely something with the file codec etc or some type of "corruption" to the file that maybe for instance VLC can overlook but not the inbuilt media player in the TV.

Comment

Thank you for your responses, the issue seems to have resolved itself. Dunno why but appreciate the suggestions for next time.

Comment

Working...
              X