5021 Purchased YouTube video failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5021 Purchased YouTube video failure

I'm trying to download a YouTube TV episode that I purchased but I keep getting "Requested format is not available." Could someone from Support please look over my StreamFab.log and hopefully find out the reason why? Thank you.

StreamFab.log

Mona, Could you please tell me if anyone from Tech Support looked at this issue? I tried today and I am still getting the same failure. Does that mean that StreamFab can not download YouTube videos that have been purchased from them? Or is that what the DRM M3U8 Downloader module is for? I do not have that module yet. Nor am I sure that the file I am trying to download from YouTube is in the M3U8 format, DRM or otherwise. This is the first and only failure I've had with StreamFab AIO since getting a Lifetime license in November. Even the DRM changes in December didn't really adversely effect my use of the program other than to temporarily slow some downloads down. I am a big fan of StreamFab and have told many people about it.

Comment

Does that mean that StreamFab can not download YouTube videos that have been purchased from them?
      StreamFab cannot download purchased YouTube videos.

Or is that what the DRM M3U8 Downloader module is for?
      DRM M3U8 Downloader is to help you download videos with DRM M3U8 encryption.

Comment

Working...
      X