Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youtube to mp3

Greetings,
    Reading down through on the main page it would seem the DVDFab elves are having a hard time of keeping ahead of the Streaming overlords.

Never the less, I have something to add the elves list, specifically the inclusion of the 'ready to download' and 'MSU8' buttons. These buttons are designed to automate the process which they do brilliantly when you use a site that has playlists (such as YouTube). It identifies that there is a playlist and once you acknowledge that, bang, off Streamfab goes and gets the job done.

However on the other hand, if the site does NOT use playlists this automated function can be a pain in the rectal cavity.

I went through and got one playlist one by one off a site and the automated process worked fine but when I went to another play list Fabstream , it was entirely different

Best way to describe the problem:

Song 1 and track listing
    Song 2
    Song 3
    etc

Each is on a separate webpage, each from the same album release. Song 1 is read and reproduced fine. You go to Song 2 and that is read and produced fine. The problem then comes when you go back to the track list to access Song 3, the automated process rereads song 1 and asks should it be downloaded (again). You then can either click download (again) once or the red cancel 4 times before you can get to song 3. Song 3 is then fine and reproduced with no issues, that is until you return to the track list to go on to song 4 and song 1 is then re re-read again.
    Wash, rinse and repeat.
    Now, the album I was trying to process had 24 songs. I gave up after 10 songs.
    The new buttons are fine in theory but in practice, not so much.

If you wish to test this PM me and I will privately provide the URL's concerned. Thank you

HTH

Hi HTH, please send the URLs and related log files through PM, thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X