StreamFab 5.0.2.8 - setting resolution when scheduling recordings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 5.0.2.8 - setting resolution when scheduling recordings

Is there a way currently or could it be added that you can specify the resolution you record a show at? I have some shows that I do in 1080P and there are others I would prefer in 720P.

I can see that the only configuration option that you can currently modify is the recording time. I would like to be able to modify the resolution also......

thanks........

Originally posted by Smaugy View Post
    Is there a way currently or could it be added that you can specify the resolution you record a show at? I have some shows that I do in 1080P and there are others I would prefer in 720P.

I can see that the only configuration option that you can currently modify is the recording time. I would like to be able to modify the resolution also......

thanks........
    click settings -VIP Services - video resolution

Comment

I know about that one. There was a new feature introduced in 5.0.2.8 where you can schedule recordings of specific tv shows to automatically record. When you schedule one and then go into "Scheduled' in the left hand menu you can see the shows that you have scheduled. Each one has a configure icon and in there the only thing you can currently configure is the time to record new episodes. What I am asking about is having the ability to set different resolutions on each scheduled show......

Thanks....

Comment

I would assume (hopefully correctly) that the schedule will adopt the resolution used from the show when it was added to the schedule
        I agree though, might be a good idea to add this to the options when editing, though that might be difficult

Comment

Originally posted by Smaugy View Post
          I know about that one. There was a new feature introduced in 5.0.2.8 where you can schedule recordings of specific tv shows to automatically record. When you schedule one and then go into "Scheduled' in the left hand menu you can see the shows that you have scheduled. Each one has a configure icon and in there the only thing you can currently configure is the time to record new episodes. What I am asking about is having the ability to set different resolutions on each scheduled show......

Thanks....
          was that for all VIP services or just certain ones ?? version 5027 says it's for HBO & HBO MAX - https://www.dvdfab.cn/downloader-new...d=downloadpage

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

was that for all VIP services or just certain ones ?? version 5027 says it's for HBO & HBO MAX - https://www.dvdfab.cn/downloader-new...d=downloadpage
            You can choose the bitrate for some services. Not all support it, but there's more than a few that do. Hulu, Peacock and CW, Paramount and D+ do not from what I've found. So far, in testing Viki, HBO, Netflix, Amazon do

Comment

You need the Viki Plus plan. Read the directions, it helps sometimes.
              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
              X