5.0.2.9 - Scheduling Limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.0.2.9 - Scheduling Limit

Is there a limit to the number of items scheduled per site?

I have 7 programs setup for AP, and when I add the 8th it overrides one of the others but doesn't change the name of the previously scheduled program.

I scheduled SWAT as item number 7 and then added NCIS LA. NCIS didn't appear on the sched list. I looked at SWAT and it reflected NCIS info and sched but was still titled as SWAT.

I know this isn't important at this time, but if it could be checked after the DRM issues, I'd appreciate it.

Originally posted by Just Me View Post
    Is there a limit to the number of items scheduled per site?
    Not that I've seen.
    I have 7 programs setup for AP, and when I add the 8th it overrides one of the others but doesn't change the name of the previously scheduled program.
    If there is a limit, it's not 7. I have 19 on Hulu and 16 on Amazon

I scheduled SWAT as item number 7 and then added NCIS LA. NCIS didn't appear on the sched list. I looked at SWAT and it reflected NCIS info and sched but was still titled as SWAT.
    You're not the first one to notice this, though, maybe the first to report it? I noticed this as well. I just deleted the schedule and re-added it. Seems to have worked, but who knows.
    Oddly enough, it was SWAT that caused the issue with me as well.

Comment

I know this isn't important at this time, but if it could be checked after the DRM issues, I'd appreciate it.
      Disregard this. I thought there was a DRM issue going on like the other site. Just managed to confuse myself (again!).

I did try deleting and redoing with the same problem. Maybe it is just SWAT.

Comment

After doing some more testing, I have discovered that it is apparently NCIS LA that is causing the issue.

I have added more scheds, but NCIS LA keeps wanting to overwrite SWAT.

Comment

Same. There's some sort of a memory hole somewhere I'd say

Comment

After doing some more testing, I have discovered that it is apparently NCIS LA that is causing the issue.

I have added more scheds, but NCIS LA keeps wanting to overwrite SWAT.
            Please provide the StreamFab log file to help us duplicate the issue.

Comment

Hi Mona. I just tried it again with cleared logs and the most recent version. I setup NCIS LA (US) AP for scheduling. When I checked the scheduling, no NCIS LA. I looked at the settings for SWAT and the title was NCIS LA inside settings. It still shows SWAT in the schedule list.

I am attaching the StreamFab log,
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi again Mona.

I just resked SWAT and now the list shows NCIS LA and the settings are for SWAT. They keep reversing/switching. Log attached
                Attached Files

Comment

Mona, here is a quick follow-up.

I had exited SF to get a clean log. When I just opened it again the sched shows SWAT with SWAT settings. Don't ask me. Anyway, I can not have SWAT and NCIS LA sched at the same time. They keep over riding each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please provide the StreamFab log file to help us duplicate the issue.
                    I'm back. SF DLed 3 sked shows and when it saved them they only had the series title under the providers name folder. They weren't saved into a series folder and had no season or episode number. These also didn't have any episode titles. The provider is Peacock.

The sked had DLed another show from a different provider (AP) and did the same thing, except it did have an episode title but used the wrong episode name from episode 1 instead of the title from episode 5.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Just Me; 04-22-2022, 01:26 AM.

Comment

I'm seeing quite a few failures myself here, as in not naming episodes right, still! Kind of bad that this is still going on

Comment

Mona, here is a quick follow-up.

I had exited SF to get a clean log. When I just opened it again the sched shows SWAT with SWAT settings. Don't ask me. Anyway, I can not have SWAT and NCIS LA sched at the same time. They keep over riding each other.
                        OK, all the available log file has been forwarded to the developer.

Comment

I'm back. SF DLed 3 sked shows and when it saved them they only had the series title under the providers name folder. They weren't saved into a series folder and had no season or episode number. These also didn't have any episode titles. The provider is Peacock.

The sked had DLed another show from a different provider (AP) and did the same thing, except it did have an episode title but used the wrong episode name from episode 1 instead of the title from episode 5.
                          This one is known, sorry for that, the developer needs time to correct it.

Comment

Hi Mona.

Since it's in the works, I won't beat on it.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the update on this. I am seeing the same on Amazon, just the episode name without any series, year or episode number information in the output file name. I like the feature and it seems to be working. Hopefully this won't be a long fix. Thanks for all the hard work on StreamFab.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                              X