Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.0.3.0 - Windows Sizing

Minor issue but still hoping.

Just played around with adjusting the sides and top and bottom window edge positioning and have found that the program remembers the position of the sides and bottom of the window but still puts the top at the top of the screen.

This is an improvement and I'm not sure how long it's been there, but if we can just get the program to save it's size and window position on the screen this will fix my complaint about it.

Like I said above I don't know how long the sides and bottom fix has been there because I was side-tracked with top edge always at the top of my screen when opened. Maybe next release?

if we can just get the program to save it's size and window position on the screen this will fix my complaint about it.
    Normally the window size should be remembered, there could be a bug, I will let the developer check.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Normally the window size should be remembered, there could be a bug, I will let the developer check.
      Hi Mona.

Actually, the sizing is remembered now. Not how long that has been fixed, but it still opens at the top of the screen. The position of the window is what the problem is now.

Comment

Originally posted by Just Me View Post

Hi Mona.

Actually, the sizing is remembered now. Not how long that has been fixed, but it still opens at the top of the screen. The position of the window is what the problem is now.
        The developer suggests that you exit the program, remove this .ini file and then run StreamFab again to see the result.
        C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab\Stre amFab.ini

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

The developer suggests that you exit the program, remove this .ini file and then run StreamFab again to see the result.
          C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab\Stre amFab.ini
          Hi Mona. I did that and it worked until I adjusted the height of the bottom of the window lower and it jumped back to starting at the top when I shutdown/started back up.

I had moved the bottom bar down to closer to the bottom of the screen to give me a little larger area. I did not go all the way down, Back to the same. Starts up at the top of the screen.

Comment

Hi Mona.

After experimenting, I figured out what is happening.

I deleted SF.ini and started over.

After redoing all the settings, I exited and reopened SF.

The window was in the center of the screen. I closed and reopened again, still in the center.

I expanded the bottom bar about a 1/2 inch and noted where the top was at. I closed and reopened and the window had moved up about 1/2 inch.

I expanded the bottom again and reloaded. Windows moved up 1/2 inch.

Same with adjusting a side. Window reopens centered.

It is not saving the window position that I set.

The window moves up as I adjust the bottom and re-centers if I moved a side.

Just moved the window to the lower left and reloaded and it's back to centered.

Why can't the window act like a normal Windows program?

I can't even lower the window on screen. It goes back to it's 'default' every time I reload.

I know this is a minor issue, it's just irritating.

I am more concerned with the scheduling issues that this, just don't want it forgotten.
            Last edited by Just Me; 04-26-2022, 05:53 AM.

Comment

I see, I will let the developer check again.

Comment

Working...
              X