Version 5.0.3.0 (Win) Unable to download Severance from Apple+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 5.0.3.0 (Win) Unable to download Severance from Apple+

Yesterday I placed Severance into my downloading queue, but for each episode it only got to the analyze part and never began to download. Today I tried to download from the queue with the same result. Then I tried to download directly without putting into the queue - same result. Log attached. Since the log file would otherwise be too large, I have only included the relevant part from today.

Ken

Attached Files

Originally posted by maineiac13 View Post
    Yesterday I placed Severance into my downloading queue, but for each episode it only got to the analyze part and never began to download. Today I tried to download from the queue with the same result. Then I tried to download directly without putting into the queue - same result. Log attached. Since the log file would otherwise be too large, I have only included the relevant part from today.

Ken
    I did a test this morning with Apple+ StreamFab for another user that posted (Closed topic now since finally worked for him https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...e-tv-downloads ).

I had the same problem as he posted about with this.

Also used Severance for testing.

Same problem he had, you have & I had this morning

Deleted C:\Users\Pegasuz\Documents\DvdFab\StreamFab\*.* (Cache, Logs, etc...)
    Uninstalled current version of StreamFab 5.0.3.0
    Re-installed StreamFab 5.0.3.0 from offline full file from https://dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=StreamFab_x64
    Ran test of Severance download from Apple+

Stuck at analysing for ~ 30 minutes, then gave error message (will attach to reply to this post.

Log files attached.

Win10/64bit, US, NoVpn
    Attached Files

Comment

Error message received for above as separate reply

See attached.

Attached Files

Comment

Ken
        Just tried the same StreamFab Apple+ now and it's downloading.

Seems like an intermittent problem (finally worked for the other guy too) and for me right now.

But not for me this morning...

Hopefully the log files, screen caps of error will be looked at by the developer to analyze.

Can you try it again right now? :-)

Mike

PS: Downloaded first file ok and played fine, now it's working on the second file.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Mike_M; 04-22-2022, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post

Can you try it again right now? :-)

Mike
          Just tried again and the first episode is downloading. One thing to note is that Apple+ asked me to login again. It may be that unlike other services such as Netflix, Amazon, etc., that you can be easily logged out without knowing it. About the only way to tell if you are logged into Apple+ is to click on the little avatar at the top right and see if you are given the option to "Sign Out". If so, that apparently means that you are signed in!

Ken

Comment

Just tried again and the first episode is downloading. One thing to note is that Apple+ asked me to login again. It may be that unlike other services such as Netflix, Amazon, etc., that you can be easily logged out without knowing it. About the only way to tell if you are logged into Apple+ is to click on the little avatar at the top right and see if you are given the option to "Sign Out". If so, that apparently means that you are signed in!

Ken
            Cool!

I was not logged into Apple+ in StreamFab (Don't use it that much).

I logged in from the beginning and got analyzing for 30 minutes, then error.

I didn't do it from the queue this am when I got the error.

That means that it probably wasn't just a "you were not logged into Apple+", but an interactive error/file access problem of some sort based on my direct login/error.

I really don't know, but maybe one of the StreamFab guys here, Mona, Wilson, Etc... will still send my logfile (only included Severance Test/cleared before) and screenshots in this thread to the developer to look at.

Comment

My joy did not last long. StreamFab downloaded the first 2 of 9 files. Then stopped I manually restarted to get the rest of the files and it took a long time but eventually downloaded several more episodes. It then stopped again and I restarted again and it downloaded one more then eventually failed as to the remaining 2 episodes. I am attaching a zip file with the log.

Ken

P.S. - Even though I am subscribed to this thread with proper notifications set and correct email, I am not getting notifications.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by maineiac13; 04-23-2022, 11:17 AM.

Comment

My joy did not last long. StreamFab downloaded the first 2 of 9 files. Then stopped I manually restarted to get the rest of the files and it took a long time but eventually downloaded several more episodes. It then stopped again and I restarted again and it downloaded one more then eventually failed as to the remaining 2 episodes. I am attaching a zip file with the log.
                Ken,

Yeppers.

It seems to be an intermittent problem from observed actions.

Hopefully the developers can figure something out from your and my log files as to what is happening.

Mike

Comment

I was eventually able to download one of the two remaining episodes, but the second episode continues not to download and ends with a note saying: "Failure starting download, please contact us for help."

I am attaching the latest log in a zip file.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I was eventually able to download one of the two remaining episodes, but the second episode continues not to download and ends with a note saying: "Failure starting download, please contact us for help."

I am attaching the latest log in a zip file.
                    I've passed your report to the QA team.

Comment

Working...
                    X