[5.0.3.1] Scheduled tasks freeze queue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[5.0.3.1] Scheduled tasks freeze queue

This has happened twice today, both in the same situation, so this is most definitely not a one off issue. Was waiting to see if it reproduces itself before making a report about this, and it did

Scenario:
    Task scheduler runs, and puts a task in the 'download' queue. Looks like it works well, until you go into the download queue itself

When you go into the download queue, you see the task, supposedly started, but in 'wait to download' state.
    Nothing else is in the queue
    Wait 5 minutes, an hour, two hours, three hours... Remains in 'wait to download' state
    Exit program completely, restart the queue. STILL remains in 'wait to download' state

The only way to get the queue back is to clear it entirely.

Going back to 5.0.3.0 . At least that release didn't break everything and it's brother

PLEASE test things out before just sending them out to the public. This should NEVER happen, yet it's becoming more and more common

Comment

Thank you for the feedback, please update to the latest v5032 to try again.
      The developer said that they have improved the download queue feature in the latest version.

Comment

I did, and the result is 100% the same

Comment

Mr twhiting9275 is correct Mona, it doesnt work and neither do forced subtitles , at least they don't work on Better Call Saul Season 6. (Netflix, I am sure the devs will fix all of it in the next version. They are smart.
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

A little bit more on this, after observing for a couple of days:

The first scheduled task seems to go through. After this is where things hang up, it seems.

So, if you have multiple scheduled tasks on the same day, or add something to the queue, after your scheduled task is done, or while it's running, you have a frozen queue

Again, the first scheduled task is fine, up until it closes out. So, I'm guessing (without looking at the code, because I can't, of course), the task just isn't closing out properly, and just hangs everything below it. This would also cause the temporary resolution (clear the entire queue with 'delete all') to make sense as well, as that would clean everything out

Comment

Hi, please give v5035 a try and feedback. Thank you.

Comment

Aside from taking downloads back like two weeks, I haven't noticed anything yet.
                Every single update though, an issue appears, where things I've already downloaded suddenly reappear in downloads

Comment

Working...
                X