Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Do I find The Log File To Attach With A Problem Report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where Do I find The Log File To Attach With A Problem Report?

I'm having a problem downloading STARZ Videos..... It let me download the first one..... but now I can't download any more and I get a "FAILED".....

I want to be complete when I report it..... however.....

Where do I find the log file?..... and/or..... Which one is it?..... that I need to attach with my explanation as to what's happening?.....

Thanks!

​"Just because you can..... doesn't mean you should!"

"The only thing worse than the devil that you know..... is the devil that you don't!"

Weavermovies,

They should be in the path

C:\Users"Your Username for Computer"\Documents\DvdFab\StreamFab\Logs

In current version of StreamFab for Windows, 5.0.3.3, you can also click settings & about 1/2 the way down it shows you the path of your log files.

I would first delete the log files, then run only your test that gets the error.

Then go to the log files directory & zip all the files to upload here.

This way the log files will only contain the related problem and the file will be smaller possibly preventing it from rejecting due to file size.
    Last edited by Mike_M; 05-15-2022, 05:39 PM.

Comment

I thought about this over the past few months as I saw repeated questions. A thread this week, convinced me to sit and type this up. Hopefully some find it helpful. Mona Wilson.Wang signals wangtao Mod's, feel free to remove this if you don't feel its appropriate. You are also welcome to edit, correct, change, revise,

Comment

Working...
      X