Three Simple Requests.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three Simple Requests.....

First..... Fix Showtime..... Make the Subtitles work!..... Make the labeling work!..... No excuses!..... Just do it!.....

Second..... Fix all the other modules that don't completely work!..... No excuses!..... Just do it!.....

Third..... In the future..... only release things which do what you say they are going to do..... Not what you wish they would do..... Not what you hope they will do..... Not what still needs to be developed so they'll do what you say..... But what they actually will do at the time of release to your Users..... You know who your Users are..... We're the ones who give you our money so you can tell us we're going to get something that we end up not getting..... We're the ones who make decisions based on what you tell us we're getting which means when the modules don't work, those decisions were made based on bad information..... I guess it's your Users' fault for believing what you tell us.....

In closing.... if you don't like the tone of this post..... then I suggest you either adhere to my first three requests..... or ban me from posting on this forum.

​"Just because you can..... doesn't mean you should!"

"The only thing worse than the devil that you know..... is the devil that you don't!"

I totally agree with you

Comment

Working...
    X